Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
What do you think you are known for?
I'm known for spriting Vitatroll's dog.
Being a shitfaced drunk Captain.
(04-19-2017, 03:57 PM)Crazyabe Wrote: Yep, I remember you being the sec that Flushed me down the Trash 3-4 times in a round where Walter(DarkCrisp) Had attacked me and you were trying to heal him, I was just lucky that the thing was closed.

Cackling Aloud With Gusto

honestly i hope some people still remember me for bullying the everloving crap out of rube potter but that's probably too far in the past
I'm mostly Known as Adam Nehaldo or S.T.U.P.I.D. .  I also play Sterling Archer on Ass Day from time to time, and Phil Burnell when I feel like being an annoying little shit who probably should have been killed 10 minutes ago (which has been 1 time so far so...eh?).

So you know, like the real person.

I have no idea what people would associate me with, but I can only assume bad.  (If nothing else, trying to be professional and yelling at people for not being professional?  And maybe overreacting whenever I think it would be funny?  AND DAT CAPS LOCK!)
Awful AI names.
Making terrible suggestions disapering for several months and being involved in the creation of this abominiation [Image: 7f9d2bbf8b.gif]
i am certain that misto maxo is known for delivering high quality food and drink when i roll chef or barman
(04-29-2017, 03:13 PM)misto Wrote: i am certain that misto maxo is known for delivering high quality food and drink when i roll chef or barman

good idea misto
(05-01-2017, 03:04 AM)zewaka Wrote:
(04-29-2017, 03:13 PM)misto Wrote: i am certain that misto maxo is known for delivering high quality food and drink when i roll chef or barman

good idea misto

good idea misto
oh yes, i almost forgot, because i am so humble and pleasant, that i am also well known for giving genius good ideas
When I play The Chef, who is - of course - the chef. I think I am known for my fried fried fried fried fried pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza pizza and other crazy food experiments. I also like it to stuff live monkeys into the frying machine. After incapacitating, blindfolding, handcuffing or just bedsheeting them of course. Got killed by a monkey several times as a chef.

As a wizard I always go with the name of Zoldorf, like the fortune-teller machine. Then I like to create crazy golems and try to cluwne the entire crew rather than killing them. 

As a traitor it depends on the job I have, but usually I fail in a hilarious and spectacular way, like the one time as a traitor clown when I battled with the detective for 10 minutes, then jumped in the garbage chute - just to be gibbed by the crusher.   Oh... heh, I was just...
I'm Adrian Clarke. I think I'm known for being a HoS and for running traitor shenanigans that involve surprise teleporting people into unusual situations (Party Cave, anyone?).
Hi I'm ursula major and I'm 5th highest on the forums in both post and thread count

My in game name is Don Geon and sadly I don't think I'm known for anything anymore :c been 6 months since I last had time to play
I'm Sundance and I'm probably known for chain-smoking and shooting people.
you tell me