Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
What do you think you are known for?
(04-19-2017, 12:09 PM)Wonkmin Wrote: I'm actually bubs' mum

So... being done more than the act of breathing then.
Filling Wire's computer with errors
(04-19-2017, 12:09 PM)Wonkmin Wrote: I'm actually bubs' mum

you are what you eat
I really don't know what Tumany Cooks is known for, even with how long I've been around.

I usually just try to do some weird gimmick and/or break the game in some silly way.
(04-19-2017, 01:26 PM)Arborinus Wrote: I really don't know what Tumany Cooks is known for, even with how long I've been around.

I usually just try to do some weird gimmick and/or break the game in some silly way.

Mechanics shit
Shocked 
Disguises that are rendered completely ineffective due to enormous goofy hair that nobody remembered in the other thread. Getting too serious/into things. :emo:
Urist Tannhauser is probably the worst sec officer there ever was. I'm in robotics and medical a good deal as well.
(04-19-2017, 03:34 PM)ferriswheel1 Wrote: Urist Tannhauser is probably the worst sec officer there ever was. I'm in robotics and medical a good deal as well.

Yep, I remember you being the sec that Flushed me down the Trash 3-4 times in a round where Walter(DarkCrisp) Had attacked me and you were trying to heal him, I was just lucky that the thing was closed.
(04-18-2017, 11:13 PM)zewaka Wrote: Check how long I've spent looking at the forums. GET OUT
KHAAAAAAAAAAN!! Argh!

No honestly I'm more surprised by the 4 referrals. Nate has one too! Didn't know people actually used referral links.
(04-19-2017, 05:24 PM)Vitatroll Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 11:13 PM)zewaka Wrote: Check how long I've spent looking at the forums. GET OUT
KHAAAAAAAAAAN!! Argh!

No honestly I'm more surprised by the 4 referrals. Nate has one too! Didn't know people actually used referral links.

i forgot i had one, thats probably that friend who used to play goon all the time years ago and now only plays bay. pretty sure hes made one post
I am either Isaac Kirkhope or one of the Dantooine sisters on Destiny.

In my head, I'm a level-headed fun seeking HoS.

In reality I'm just great at dying fucking spectacularly.
Being shitty and never not being shitty.
I'm Bone Lord and I'm known for having a sweet ass beard. Although probably not known anymore!
(04-20-2017, 11:51 AM)lambskin Wrote: I'm Bone Lord and I'm known for having a sweet ass beard. Although probably not known anymore!

You taught me Chemistry when no one else would. I remember you and your boned pills
(04-20-2017, 11:51 AM)lambskin Wrote: I'm Bone Lord and I'm known for having a sweet ass beard. Although probably not known anymore!

One time as a nukeop, I ran past you on a hallway. You were holding two glasses and trying not to move. I wasn't sure exactly what you were doing, but I knew the end result would be catastrophic. So I shot you and ran away.

I knew you well enough.