Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
What do you think you are known for?
I'm Molly Mirrions, and I'm known for my polite indoor voice.
(04-18-2017, 06:59 PM)Boon Yoon Wrote: I'm Molly Mirrions, and I'm known for my polite indoor voice.

*being a traitor every time I see you.
Demonology 101
(04-18-2017, 06:30 PM)Sam Eagle Wrote: My key is Recusor and my in game name is Sam Eagle or S.A.M. when I am silicon or AI. I HOPE that Im known for getting a pretty ok hellburn going on Cog2, doctoring/robotics at times, mildly interesting prank laws about history and geography, and maybe some alright traitoring/gimmicks?

I mean, the last game I remember playing with you on LLJK1 you were a changeling and literally silently murderboned your way through the crew over the span of 30 minutes or so. The salty taste that left has made me forget any positive association with your name.

I'm probably best known as FuLPaSM the AI - or more recently as SnarkOS. I vary up my human characters enough, so likely not known for anyone in particular/any role in particular.
Slippy the Safety Clown. Being very contrary to his own name.
Dan Kelly, the jittery asshole who gets loaded on drugs and beats up monkeys. Career assistant who lives to push the lines of bad ideas and genuine helpfulness, hoping one day to be the robust champion the station needs.

FRANK.EXT, the station's best and worst friend. Always down for a gimmick, never above doing something like spending the whole shift talking like a pirate.

And me, the dweeb who posts half baked fragments of ideas and never chats in IRC.
Trazan Banarne, probably most known for being mistaken for Tarzan.

I actually have no clue what I'm known for.
(04-18-2017, 01:19 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: The name Manne Love, probably. Also for being on the forums way too much. hell yeah man

Check how long I've spent looking at the forums. GET OUT

I'm Shitty Bill Jr. who is also known as ZeWaka.
You'll probably see braindead clones of me or my gibs in the strangest places, or you might know me for my amazing music collection that I force y'all to listen to.
(04-18-2017, 11:13 PM)zewaka Wrote: You'll probably see braindead clones of me or my gibs in the strangest places, or you might know me for my amazing music collection that I force y'all to listen to.
this is the truest thing i've ever heard. that time you were testing new mesons and i found you in maint under the bridge, in gibs, with a pair of mesons and a flashlight on the floor.

edit: one YEAR on the forums. do you just leave the window open at all times jesus christ
Hi I'm Lem Tables and I think I'm known as generally not a shitter except when I get mad at video games, prone to shouting all the time, and these days am constantly being referred to by female pronouns presumably because of my long glam metal yellow hair. I'm just too busy or distracted to correct you guys, dammit!
oh yeah forgot to tell that my in game name is Byron smail the annoyed RD,CE or assistant
(04-18-2017, 06:59 PM)Boon Yoon Wrote: I'm Molly Mirrions, and I'm known for my polite indoor voice.

What i mainly know you for is being the reason that MollyMillions is now called Souricelle
Being argumentative.

I'm also Stan Beezlebub. People seem to either love me or want to kill me.

I play AI rarely under the name BonziBuddy and offer to email people's risque folders to their mom post-mortem.
(04-19-2017, 07:36 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:

What i mainly know you for is being the reason that MollyMillions is now called Souricelle

I'm still upset about this.

Also I know Molly Mirrions as the worst chef on goonstation. I always get food poisoning when I eat her food. Which I give her a ticket for and she screams in response.
(04-19-2017, 09:26 AM)Ed Venture Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 07:36 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:

I'm still upset about this.

Also I know Molly Mirrions as the worst chef on goonstation. I always get food poisoning when I eat her food. Which I give her a ticket for and she screams in response.

Wave to in the hall? Screams
Bump because grab intent set? Screams
Open the door at the same time? Screams
Accidentally injure? Flashed and beaten to death