Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FEATURE] Toilet warp pipes and swirlie suicide
Lets you give yourself a killer swirlie through suicide.

Also lets you warp to other random toilets if you're wearing a complete mario/luigi/wario/waluigi outfit and drag yourself onto the toilet whilst standing on it.

Diff:
https://github.com/goonstation/goonstati...ed-toilets

Patch:
https://github.com/goonstation/goonstati...lets.patch
Does the patch include the mario/luigi/waluigi outfits?
(04-17-2017, 07:26 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: Does the patch include the mario/luigi/waluigi outfits?

They're already in the code, and yes.

Mario, luigi, wario, and waluigi outfits will all work.
Excellent
Where can those outfits be found? I think I've only ever had the hat by anything other than admin magic.
(04-17-2017, 11:13 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote: Where can those outfits be found? I think I've only ever had the hat by anything other than admin magic.

They're scattered about the debris field and the adventure zone.

I think the waluigi version might be admin exclusive, but I'm not 100% sure.
(04-17-2017, 11:13 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote: Where can those outfits be found? I think I've only ever had the hat by anything other than admin magic.

mario outfit can be found in the qm costume crate

wario outfit is in the biodome catacombs 

luigi and waluigi is ???
(04-18-2017, 03:41 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: the adventure zone.
nice
QM crates too, with the recent updates.
(I'm fairly certain of this)
(04-18-2017, 06:06 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: QM crates too, with the recent updates.
(I'm fairly certain of this)

Confirmed, got a Waluigi suit yesterday, hat comes as a trinket.
So it teleports you to a toilet on the same Z level right? Are people going to jump into the Ice Moon toilet and pop out the Akademik toilet? Or is that restricted?
(04-19-2017, 01:30 PM)Arborinus Wrote: So it teleports you to a toilet on the same Z level right? Are people going to jump into the Ice Moon toilet and pop out the Akademik toilet? Or is that restricted?

You can only warp between toilets on the same z-level, and you can't warp between toilets on a restricted z-level.

This means you can't use toilets to shortcut adventure zone puzzles, (un)fortunately.
(04-19-2017, 01:43 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 01:30 PM)Arborinus Wrote: So it teleports you to a toilet on the same Z level right? Are people going to jump into the Ice Moon toilet and pop out the Akademik toilet? Or is that restricted?

You can only warp between toilets on the same z-level, and you can't warp between toilets on a restricted z-level.

This means you can't use toilets to shortcut adventure zone puzzles, (un)fortunately.

That being said, there should be a jumpsuit somewhere that lets you do this, just for shits and giggles. Maybe not from inside the adventure zone Z level, but you should certainly be able to get to the adventure zone like this
(04-19-2017, 02:25 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:

That being said, there should be a jumpsuit somewhere that lets you do this, just for shits and giggles. Maybe not from inside the adventure zone Z level, but you should certainly be able to get to the adventure zone like this

"The Sewage Kingdom" A New Section of Adventure zone infested with Turtles and Mushrooms, Both of which will try to eat you, Only accessible from the toilets around the Adventure zone IF you have mushrooms in your hands while you flush yourself.
(04-19-2017, 02:38 PM)Crazyabe Wrote:
(04-19-2017, 02:25 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:

"The Sewage Kingdom" A New Section of Adventure zone infested with Turtles and Mushrooms, Both of which will try to eat you, Only accessible from the toilets around the Adventure zone IF you have mushrooms in your hands while you flush yourself.

Could be a hub world of sorts, with pipes that correspond to specific toilets for very fast travel