Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
distinct BLTs
i would like to be able to formally produce a sandwich that is a combination of bacon, a lettuce leaf, and a tomato, with bread. as someone who often works the kitchen, it's odd to me that these ingredients are available but you can't actually combine them without getting the clunky title of "bacon, lettuce leaf, and tomato sandwich"

it would be nice, i feel, if, instead, if was a unique thing, and presented the name "BLT on [type of bread]"
Hmm, perhaps we could have a second type of BLT? Bacon, Leather, and Tomato, And it should probably say it tastes like a shoe.
Bohrum, lexorin, and thermite.

Bees, lasher, and trashcart.

Bear, lube, and tiles.

Beepsky, lightbulbs, and tracking beacon.
Better Suggestion: Any Combo of 3 Items which have the first letters of B L & T regardless of Edibility Get BLT'd When Added to two pieces of Bread.

"This is a BLT, a Brain, Log, and Toolbox Sandwich."
(04-16-2017, 01:13 PM)Crazyabe Wrote: Better Suggestion: Any Combo of 3 Items which have the first letters of B L & T regardless of Edibility Get BLT'd When Added to two pieces of Bread.

"This is a BLT, a Brain, Log, and Toolbox Sandwich."

This is the best idea. 
Also in the case of inedible / non-chem ingredients, they should just deal brute equivalent to that item being thrown at you. 
Possibly have them drop those items when you finish the sandwich. I could see a lot of interesting scenarios where you take a few hits to the chest, bloody up a bit, and *clang* ah there's my tools.
I want to make a biodome, lunar museum, and theta outpost sandwich.

I like this idea.
Mildly Amusing Idea: Throwing A Traitor Wrestling belt in between two pieces of bread makes a Wrestling BLT which gives you one random Wrestling move to use as though you were wearing the Belt.
(04-18-2017, 12:46 PM)Crazyabe Wrote: Mildly Amusing Idea: Throwing A Traitor Wrestling belt in between two pieces of bread makes a Wrestling BLT which gives you one random Wrestling move to use as though you were wearing the Belt.

I AM THE WBLT INTER-CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST CHAAAAAAAAAAAAMP
Very bad Idea: Adding an egg to a BLT makes it a BELT and as such you can wear it in the belt slot.
So you can have Abe's Wrestling BLT around your waist. It only functions as a sandwich.