Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clown Clothes [Bad Idea]
The Clown should be able to wire a bomb to their mask using a mouse trap and a bomb/chembomb/something. Once the mask is taken off, it goes off. This should be able to happen with the shoes and normal clothing.

This way, you're going to steal the clown's shoes (who would ever do that) and suddenly the clown gibs/sarin gas spews out of the shoe/boom.

I literally came up with this idea 2 minutes ago don't judge me.
A+++++++++
Turns out the reason a clown's shoes are so big is to hold all that sarin and eggs.
This is a great idea but maybe should be reserved for traitors.
(04-16-2017, 11:31 AM)HydroFloric Wrote: This is a great idea but maybe maybe should be reserved for traitors.

Make a non-traitor clowns shoes noticeably less lethal?

N20 is always a good choice.
It's the clown version of a [chem]bomb vest. Instead of going off when a clown dies, it goes off when a clown might as well have died.

You can use a bomb vest as a non-traitor. Instead of using making sarin smoke or something even worse, you just fill it with fartonium/piss smoke or flaptonium. No biggie.
(04-16-2017, 03:09 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: It's the clown version of a [chem]bomb vest. Instead of going off when a clown dies, it goes off when a clown might as well have died.

You can use a bomb vest as a non-traitor. Instead of using making sarin smoke or something even worse, you just fill it with fartonium/piss smoke or flaptonium. No biggie.

Eh I guess your right, either way I like the idea
Make the non-traitor version only be things that will kill the clown and only the clown. A form of suicide for their great shame.
Please no, the urge to steal a clowns mask is already too high. With this I'll be laughing my ass off as I and the clown are consumed in a hellstorm of fire and exploded space station corridor.

On second thought, yes. Exploding clown masks are a great idea.