Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assday: Auto Shuttle
Have the shuttle autocalled at a certain time on assday rounds. Most heads tend to die off. AI gets killed regularly. The station is a broken down warzone. It's a regular concern in ooc. Less admin handholding needed, that way.
How about instead of a shuttle arriving, everything just blows up. Round over
I FORGOT ASS DAY
FUCK SO DID I
I EVEN TOLD MYSELF I WOULDN'T FORGET THIS TIME
(04-13-2017, 09:46 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: How about instead of a shuttle arriving, everything just blows up. Round over
Quick and Efficient.

I like it! You deserve a promotion.
(04-13-2017, 09:46 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: How about instead of a shuttle arriving, everything just blows up. Round over

https://youtu.be/zy9FkAXMBfk?t=607
+1 for end-of-round nuke / canbomb cluster / bad sol trigger
What time we talking about? 30 minutes in? 60 minutes in? I personally want it to be 60 minutes as I feel a hour is the perfect length for a round.
Honestly Ed, I don't know? I don't play assday enough. I just remember this as a chief complaint from people in deadchat, so I popped a thread.

The complaints were mainly in line with: "The station is either vented, on fire, or canbombed, and the only active people alive are two staff assistants fighting over a dead parrot".
assday, 60-90 minutes, definitely. how about after a short warning, all crew are forced to uguu and then the station gets nuked