Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The winter coat nerf that did not only nerf winter coats.
(04-14-2017, 01:17 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: i think other items should be buffed. i want to be able to craft a hobo spacesuit out of everyday clothes.

or make them so they can be made to become spaceworthy

Just keep putting on sweaters until you're spaceworthy.

They're going to be hard to take off, you're not very good at using anything, and you'll go up like a dry pyre, but damnit, you're spaceworthy now!
Bumb

also i dont care if hobo space suits come back i just want to set up a hellburn with out having to do a race at the start against assistants to get the NASSA space suit and also because some of the other things that were hit by it had no reason to be hit by it and they are now not that useful anymore
(04-21-2017, 02:13 PM)HotCoffeeMug Wrote: ... because some of the other things that were hit by it had no reason to be hit by it and they are now not that useful anymore
Like what? and what's stopping you from hellburning right off?
(04-21-2017, 03:21 PM)Vitatroll Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 02:13 PM)HotCoffeeMug Wrote: ... because some of the other things that were hit by it had no reason to be hit by it and they are now not that useful anymore
Like what? and what's stopping you from hellburning right off?

Being cooked alive because i dont have proper protection or just dying because of freezing.
the para medic suit you cant make it space worthy right now with out something else and it makes saving people from places with a hole into space because you might die from the cold.
im not saying they are useless you just have to find the right gear to make the things be as good as they used to be so it takes effort rigth? RIGHT?
no its not fun to run around the place looking for certain item because an assistant stole it or the captain decided its his now or because that one item is kinda rare and there are like 3 of them anytime and you dont know where the other 2 are ( actually 1 but im just saying if some one only knows 1 location for the nassa space suit)
from my experience having 2 items flagged space wear usually give you enough resistance to be in space not just makes you invisible to cold damage.

also if you are going to say why not just set up the hellburn and go away i usually like looking at how its doing and see what i can do better also using the PTL is on the list.
I think a lot of problems would be solved if engineering space suits just slowed you down slightly less than/as much as a regular spacesuit. I never thought the original nerf to their speed was necessary, and now coupled with the pull speed reduction + the fact that the jobs most likely to use them are the jobs most likely to have to pull heavy crates and things around, the engineering suits are borderline useless.
(04-22-2017, 07:38 AM)Roomba Wrote: I think a lot of problems would be solved if engineering space suits just slowed you down slightly less than/as much as a regular spacesuit. I never thought the original nerf to their speed was necessary, and now coupled with the pull speed reduction + the fact that the jobs most likely to use them are the jobs most likely to have to pull heavy crates and things around, the engineering suits are borderline useless.

People who have engineering suits, which are slower:
- Engineers
- QM, maybe
- Miners

People who have to drag heavy shit and have all their slowdowns exponentially magnified
- Engineers
- QM
- Miners

This is really annoying.
Huh. I never knew engineering space suits were slower than regular ones. That is pretty dumb!

I'll make them same speed as regular space suits.

Edit: Done. I also tweaked the speed of the armory bomb disposal suits, they are -much- quicker now.
(04-22-2017, 01:08 PM)Grayshift Wrote: Edit: Done. I also tweaked the speed of the armory bomb disposal suits, they are -much- quicker now.

Thank you so much!