Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Destiny Research Sister Vessel
The Destiny is cramped and shit gets fucked up easily, we all know this. Toxins can melt the ship since it's just too small, Pathology can fuck up shit easily since it's merged with Genetics, Chemistry tends to go boom. Okay not that extreme but you get the point.

It'd be neat and pretty usefulĀ if there was a smaller vessel that was near the Destiny that was basically Cogmap2's Research Station, and with a Toxins Lab, Chemistry lab, Pathology lab, and a podbay with teleporters to and from the Destiny. Not too needed unless Destiny will be used a lot more instead of Clarion and LLJK1's average population rises.

Little bit of a shit idea but give me a break it's nearly midnight and I don't drink anything with caffeine in it.
Oh my god I would love this so much.

If you scoot Destiny up and to the left there's plenty of room in the bottom right. Hell, I may even try to draw designs of what cool little research ships could be.
Hell, I don't think it would be horrible idea to apply this to a few other things. Like, Destiny is the mothership but there's a few smaller craft docked nearby to create a mini fleet.
(04-13-2017, 09:50 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Hell, I don't think it would be horrible idea to apply this to a few other things. Like, Destiny is the mothership but there's a few smaller craft docked nearby to create a mini fleet.

I absolutely love this idea.
This is a wonderful idea. If I wasn't away this weekend, I'd try to map it on it's own.
So, it's like the old Zeta station from Donut 2?

I could see that working better in an RP context.