Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Robustissin
Based on this thread here.

Robustissin is a pharmacutical chemical used to treat minor ailments, such as the common cold, the flu and cases of food poisoning. It acts as a slightly stronger, synthesizeable version of Chicken soup. It has two recipes, one is easier to make but makes use of the limited chemical morphine, and the other is slightly more complex but can be created without morphine.

Patch compare link
I like it.
i support this +1
+1 to this definitely, so I can make space sizzurp
+1

(Actual Robitussin tastes and smells like menthol and cherry, and contains dextromethorphan as opposed to an opiate like codeine. Still gets you high but not in the same way as genuine "lean" syrups. The more you know.)
Suggestion: Include a new bartending recipe that uses this. Something that requires heating it up to make. I'm not sure what special effects this drink should have, if any, so does anyone have good ideas?

It's called the Flaming Bill.
(04-09-2017, 02:36 AM)Grayshift Wrote: Suggestion: Include a new bartending recipe that uses this. Something that requires heating it up to make. I'm not sure what special effects this drink should have, if any, so does anyone have good ideas?

It'll make you cough while exclaiming "That's fire!". I'll see what else I can think of.
(04-09-2017, 02:36 AM)Grayshift Wrote: Suggestion: Include a new bartending recipe that uses this. Something that requires heating it up to make. I'm not sure what special effects this drink should have, if any, so does anyone have good ideas?

Maybe some slight cold resistance/warming effect, like coffee does/used to have?
A flaming homer/moe was everything in the liquor cabinet+cough syrup+fire

So I imagine the recipe would be all of the booze types together.

For lean, I guess lemon and lime juice+cough syrup+sugar? We don't have jolly rancher eqivalents. Nearest thing I can think of is lollipops
Oh wow tired as fuck me should submit ideas more often.
Should be combined with meth to make Robustrium, which makes you immune to stuns, do crazy damage, take a bunch of hits without ill effect, hallucinate, jitter like crazy, drop stuff randomly, have unintelligible speech, and does brain and tox damage.
hey I noticed you set an overdose threshhold but didnt include a do_overdose function (unsure what it does without this...maybe just some default function that causes tox?)

also might I suggest that around 30units it kicks in some trippy effects?
Alright, I'm getting to all of these suggestions sometime tonight.
(04-10-2017, 05:54 AM)aft2001 Wrote: Should be combined with meth to make Robustrium, which makes you immune to stuns, do crazy damage, take a bunch of hits without ill effect, hallucinate, jitter like crazy, drop stuff randomly, have unintelligible speech, and does brain and tox damage.

We have triple meth for this, basically. Let's not have a mass-produceable version of it.