Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Give the Detective modified spy stickers
I wanted Covert Listening Devices for the Detective for AAAGES now (see: literally every detective suggestion thread) and when spy stickers came I felt they were perfect for the Detective and was super bummed that they're traitor items only.

So two things that would be really great:

1. Give the detective a box of syndicate spy stickers. They are practically the same apart from 3 minor differences:

- The box that they are stored in are called Covert Listening Devices, so the detective isn't flagged as being a rude dude.

- The frequency at which it is broadcasted is sent to the security frequency, rather than private frequency. This means that they're not just "free spy stickers plz rob me at a moments instance" and more geared towards extraction of evidence, rather than personal spying.

- They lack video tracking, only audio.

2. Reduce the price of spy stickers down to 1 TC from 2. Really now, big obvious monitering stickers, that are mostly not malicious, should not cost this much and reducing it to 1 TC would make people more inclined to buy them with whatever TC they have left.
I like this idea a lot! Either Spy or I will do this today.
The audio-only part should also pick up various noisy actions as well, like moving things into and out of a backpack. Maybe not saying exactly what it is, something like "You hear someone putting something sharp into a bag. It clangs against something metallic." Could be the guy you're spying on, could be some nearby dork juggling screwdrivers into a fanny pack.