Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booby trappable small-cells
I thought this was a thing already, but apparently i was wrong, so i'm suggesting it here.

Small cells should be able to be booby trapped in the same way that normal cells and light bulbs/tubes are by injecting them with a syringe of plasma. 

Once booby trapped, attempting to use a stunbaton or taser or what have you with one inside should cause a small explosion, destroying the power cell, having a low chance to destroy the weapon, and damaging the user. Possibly with a small chance to remove the limb it's being held in.

Thoughts?
Booby trap things with reversium to have them do the reverse effect. A stun baton stuns the used (unless on harm intent), lights are off instead of being on, etc.
(04-03-2017, 05:15 AM)medsal15 Wrote: Booby trap things with reversium to have them do the reverse effect. A stun baton stuns the used (unless on harm intent), lights are off instead of being on, etc.

It should restore stamina and reduce stuns.
(04-03-2017, 07:16 AM)Superlagg Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 05:15 AM)medsal15 Wrote: Booby trap things with reversium to have them do the reverse effect. A stun baton stuns the used (unless on harm intent), lights are off instead of being on, etc.

It should restore stamina and reduce stuns.

you have no idea how much i would use a stamina-replenishing Helpbaton