Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Station names can change now.
I know wiener is a real word but people sure like to abuse it.
Bring back yiff.
Better idea: Permaban anyone who ever uses the word that starts with "y" and rhymes with "gif".
(04-12-2017, 03:39 PM)Technature Wrote: I know wiener is a real word but people sure like to abuse it.
I used to be irked by people telling me to grab wieners when going to the store, but now I grab wieners even when I'm not going to the store! I grab my friend's wieners. I grab my uncle's wieners. I even grab my grandma's wieners! One can never have enough wieners in their life.

Clown Johnson, on the other hand...

Anyways, give it a month or two. It takes time for people to cool down with new features. A little wiener never hurt anybody.

Or more honestly, I kinda wanna see if people actually do cool down. I would have actually liked Yiff to stay as a social experiment, but a tad late now.
Uhh

"Zewaka's Massive Veiny Love Weiner"

Not sure if you intended this to be possible, but it might seem a little odd on the hub? shrug
(04-15-2017, 08:41 PM)69andahalf Wrote: Uhh

"Zewaka's Massive Veiny Love Weiner"

Not sure if you intended this to be possible, but it might seem a little odd on the hub? shrug

Yeah maybe weiner should be removed as it clearly refers to something sexual.
maybe just warn people who use it like that not to do that than remove it????????? just a thought
How else do you think they're going to use it?