Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Small power cells can no longer be booby trapped.
You can no longer booby trap stunbaton/taser/what have you small cells using a syringe of plasma.

Steps to replicate:
Attempt to inject a full syringe of plasma into a cell.
Marvel at the lack of result.
(04-02-2017, 01:40 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: You can no longer booby trap stunbaton/taser/what have you small cells using a syringe of plasma.

Steps to replicate:

How do you get to the cells?
(04-02-2017, 01:51 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 01:40 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: You can no longer booby trap stunbaton/taser/what have you small cells using a syringe of plasma.

Steps to replicate:

How do you get to the cells?

Click the stunbaton/taser/what have you with another cell in hand. You can make them using the new materials system.
they were boobytrappable?
The same method worked with lightbulbs and APC large cells. Might want to test those too?
im pretty sure small cells other than the traitor one didnt exist until a while ago. this is more a feature request. but should it blow when they use the device, i.e. when they fire the taser or just when they charge it or something. how much damage should it do
Small cells being booby trappable sounds way more lethal than the usual big cells being tampered with.

If this is implemented I wouldnt recommend it doing significant harm to the user or object.
...huh, apparently they weren't boobytrappable.

Maybe i read that one from a different stations wiki.

Well on that note, i suppose i better make a post in the ideas forum!