Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A small metaidea for LLJK1
This is just a small thing that i thought up in order to help combat RP1s often dismally low playercount.

Because of said awful playercount, people never want to join the rounds, which means that the playercount has difficulty going up and the round stays empty.

So i'm suggesting that we add an @RP1Player role to the discord, so that whenever someone goes on and the population is low they can @ the role and get a bunch of people to join at once.
That is a great idea.
Better idea than mine.
Super amazing awesome idea.
Good idea, it'd be nice to coordinate times to play.
It's a great idea and theres really no point in not doing it since it's pretty easy to make a discord rank.
Me like. Not that hard to implement either!
I like this idea,but who will volunteer to take on the mantle?
What? This makes zero sense to me as a non-discord user. Can someone explain it to me so that I too may congratulate amaranthine on a good idea?
Thank you.
I think a good 50-100 people are always on the discord, meaning; that if one was to point out a large number of players were needed on 1 they'd have a decent chance of people coming over.
(04-03-2017, 03:53 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: What? This makes zero sense to me as a non-discord user. Can someone explain it to me so that I too may congratulate amaranthine on a good idea?
Thank you.

Roles on discord can be configured to allow people to mass ping everyone with the role. So essentially, if there's nobody on and you want a round, you ping the RPers role and you can get the attention of everyone who likes playing on the destiny who is currently on discord.
It wouldn't be difficult to implement either. If it's possible, make the role able to be self-imposed, meaning anyone can pick it. Or, just ask an admin to give you the role.
This is indeed a good idea.
I guess I'd be willing to help out if I can if no admins want to assign the roles to people. Though I'm at school and won't be home for about 5 more hours and I won't be on the computer until 4:30 EST, so, yeah.

I guess I'll PM an admin here and ask if I can make a list of people who would be on that list/ask people to be on that list, then give it to the admins for assigning.
w o a h

An idea on this subforum was *actually* implemented

Hell's about to freeze over