Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwarf fortress : fractured world thing
Works for me too. I'll fumble through my first year a bit later.
So first year is over for me too its not that intresting but i will tell what happened during it.

The first few weeks went smooth and simple planned out a small base and got layout of what it will be the dwarfs quicklt dug it up and the other ones hauled some trees to teh temporary stocks that i had set up things went smoothly after that i struck some platinum and started to dig deeper.

another few weeks pass and one of the dwarfs gets posessed damm.
I had no idea what he needed or even have the work place that he wanted so he kinda died well what ever he was a weaver not that good at it too after failing the strange mood he went berserk and then got grinded to dust by the other dwarfs that were right next to him he wont be missed.

some more time pass lots of immigrants have come like lots dont have jobs for everyone of them because i have no idea what to do i kinda need some ideas for that but i have started to get the proper place for the base carved out and the miners are going at it most of the stock piles are done and right now after the year has passed the work shop is starting to look what it is supposed to look like.

not a wery intresting year but i think after i dig deeper things start gettng intresting but i wont be able to go as fast because i cant play dorf fort as much because of a job.
I'm Not even a decent writer, So I'll Post General Images from my fort and give some info about my year at the bottom of the page.
[Image: SnRakZd.png]
[Image: 77wIK4b.png]
[Image: x0GtTki.png]
[Image: uFXXfAv.png]
[Image: MzXAido.png]
[Image: D5xhKn5.png]
Things which have showed up to try and kill me: 4 Trolls, a horde of Troglodytes, and a few rather resilient Giant bats. All of which are now dead.