Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Cyborgs (At Least) Cannot Close People in Lockers
Was on #2, tried multiple times to put people in lockers (click-drag and just closing them in it). No avail. No idea if it applies to non-synthetics as I haven't played one in a few rounds.
This isn't just for non-synthetics, I've been having random instances of being unable to click-drag things, including people, into a locker.

It's typically a stupid tooltip hogging focus or I have to use tab to toggle WASD off and on to fix it.
(03-29-2017, 05:36 AM)Grifflez Wrote: This isn't just for non-synthetics, I've been having random instances of being unable to click-drag things, including people, into a locker.

It's typically a stupid tooltip hogging focus or I have to use tab to toggle WASD off and on to fix it.

While that could well be involved, the actual click-drag I had no problem with. They moved to the open locker, the locker closed on them, they just weren't in it. Opening and closing the locker with them in the same space just closes the locker behind them.
They didn't have magboots on, did they?
(03-29-2017, 06:33 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: They didn't have magboots on, did they?

Couldn't tell you. Maybe? Is that another feature of magboots? I would imagine "not", given that it didn't work on any of the people I tried it on over 3 rounds, but you know how people tend to horde good gear.
(03-29-2017, 06:43 AM)Mordent Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 06:33 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: They didn't have magboots on, did they?

Couldn't tell you. Maybe? Is that another feature of magboots? I would imagine "not", given that it didn't work on any of the people I tried it on over 3 rounds, but you know how people tend to horde good gear.

Magboots prevent getting in a crate/locker/etc. and being teleported unless they are removed before. You can be in a closet with magboots, if you put them back while inside.
Is either fixed or was never a bug (and just coincidentally a bunch of people in magboots).