Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
microbombs have been steathily nerfed, please revert
they have been nerfed so that even if you inject yourself with 12 (12!!!!) microbombs the explosion won't gib anyone, even if theyre standing a tile next to you. it'll cause catastrophic damage to the area near you but does not gib anyone, merely just put them into crit which is bullshit

in fact i dont think they can even cause breaches anymore
This sounds more like a bug than a stealth nerf.
Was it a macrobomb + 2 microbombs or 12 microbombs?

Last macrobomb i've seen definitely breached and gibbed. Could be an issue with how 12 bombs are stacking?
this is probably my fault, i think i know what could be causing it and ill look at fixing it as soon as i can
I did notice that when a guy did a macro and 2 micros, it deleted the tile under him and only did some minor splash damage. It looked like a 3-5 micro explosion. That was about a week or two ago.
(03-28-2017, 02:12 PM)Sundance Wrote: Was it a macrobomb + 2 microbombs or 12 microbombs?

Last macrobomb i've seen definitely breached and gibbed. Could be an issue with how 12 bombs are stacking?

macrobomb + 2 microbombs
working on this right now, should have a potential fix pretty soon. hopefully. maybe.

edit: yeah i think this is fixed now
could one of you guys try this and let me know if it's back to how you'd expect? TIA
I used two micro bombs yesterday.  It gibbed someone next to me and left someone another tile away in fatal.

Dunno if that's helpful, hopefully it is.
i had the chance to try them and they work as good as they used to

thank you very much for the fix
Shouldn't this thread be moved to fixed bugs then?