Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
please make it so you dont suffocate if you deepfry yourself
you end up suffocating inside your crispity crunchity shell if you fry yourself and survive the attempt.
Seems kinda logical that your lungs would be completely destroyed.
Logic can go fart in the corner, I want to be a screaming crispy man.
Make it do enough burn damage to kill you several times over so that you need to have tons of meds in your bloodstream just to survive the deepfryer. Although I can see people getting around it just by using a bunch of hyposprays full of SS before they jump in.
(03-28-2017, 05:46 AM)awfulworldkid Wrote: Make it do enough burn damage to kill you several times over so that you need to have tons of meds in your bloodstream just to survive the deepfryer. Although I can see people getting around it just by using a bunch of hyposprays full of SS before they jump in.

You really REALLY shouldn't inject SS.
(03-28-2017, 06:10 AM)Xaviens Wrote: You really REALLY shouldn't inject SS.

It's fine in hypospray form. Still better as a patch for total amount healed, but you get a good amount of ongoing burn healing from hypo-ed Silver Sulfadiazine, it just depletes quickly (3 units per tick, healing 2 burn damage per tick). It actually heals burn damage just as fast as omnizine, only it depletes quicker. I tend to give myself a 30 unit hypo of the stuff (no overdose threshold) prior to going to drag someone out of a burning/cold area.
Can you get yourself out of a deep frier, or do you need someone else to get you out? I want to see if I can get out alive if I take enough sal pills and possibly SS hypos beforehand.

EDIT: You can't get yourself out, but when I was rescued I was still alive in crit. I didn't live very long after that, though.
i still need to test if you can just poison the deep fryer with enough meds to survive the whole thing
You can survive it, though you will live trapped in your crispy body
(03-28-2017, 01:40 PM)Maegor Wrote: You can survive it, though you will live trapped in your crispy body

I'll have to try flipping to see if I can escape next time I'm rescued after frying myself.
I posted in bug reports that you can't ever flip out of it, probably because the container doesn't ever take damage because it's not programmed to.
(03-29-2017, 06:59 AM)awfulworldkid Wrote: I posted in bug reports that you can't ever flip out of it, probably because the container doesn't ever take damage because it's not programmed to.

feature