Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Food Stains, Gunk, and Doritos
Tongue 
(07-15-2016, 01:10 PM)Arborinus Wrote: [Image: Ie9XTto.png]
Discount Dan's "tortilla" chips in Not-cho Cheese and Cryogenically Frozen Ranch flavors.

Also ecto-cooler I guess and Cheesy hand sprites.

1. Get a bag of messy food, such as these snack chips
  2. Eat or drop the food
  3. Immediately after the original food item leaves the hand, a new item appears in hand that represents the leftover gunk on the hands
  4. This gunk can be smeared on things simliar to attaching stickers, tossed or dropped, or just eaten off the hands
  5. Gunk contains the fingerprint information of the person that created it when forensic scanned
  6. Gunk is easily removed/destroyed with water
"STOP SMEARING DORITOS ON THE SUN DAMN IT!"
make Cheetos fingers an antag item
More food messes would be nice. On LLJK1. On LLJK2 it could make the janitor's life a living hell, while on LLJK1 it gives the janitor something to do. Also adds *flavor* and *immersion* to your eating experience. Also more Dans items to poison yourself is always good.
(03-28-2017, 06:39 AM)Boon Yoon Wrote: make Cheetos fingers an antag item
You touch the console with your grubby fingers!
Some keys on the keyboard get stuck! Oh no!
The console is now inoperable, you slob!
Being affected by chocolate touch/smoke/etc should get chocolate on your hands/smear it on other items
Finally i can go around smearing my cheeto stained fingers mixed with chocolate over everything and everyone.
this is a good idea
The D&D table on the Destiny needs to start with these, and cheeto stained everything.
I wouldn't mind this replacing the bland chips available. Why should Swedish Fisk be the only snack food to have any fun?
This is a great idea.