Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
idea for a new toilet-based suicide
Let people climb into toilets and flush themselves down the pipes.

Edit: If you flush yourself while wearing the mario, luigi, wario, or waluigi outfits, you should actually travel through the toilet and emerge from a randomly chosen toilet somewhere else.
The toilets aren't connected to pipes, sadly.
(03-27-2017, 11:31 AM)Cirrial Wrote: The toilets aren't connected to pipes, sadly.

Which is why it's a suicide idea rather than a transportation idea.

You're flushing yourself to the piss dimension.
There should be a small chance that you get stuck and flood the bathroom while doing this.
(03-27-2017, 11:31 AM)Cirrial Wrote: The toilets aren't connected to pipes, sadly.
Maybe they ought to be hooked up to the disposal system? Flush a thing and have it sent to the crusher
I like the idea of wearing a plumbers suit to escape a murderer.
(03-27-2017, 05:54 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote: I like the idea of wearing a plumbers suit to escape a murderer.

It exists. You can live our your fantasy now. 

Step 1) Get the suit. This is the hard part
Step 2) Find someone who is trying to murder you. This is fairly easy.
Step 3) Escape. Difficulty depends on the robustness level of said murderer.
(03-27-2017, 05:57 PM)Firebarrage Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 05:54 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote: I like the idea of wearing a plumbers suit to escape a murderer.

It exists. You can live our your fantasy now. 

Step 1) Get the suit. This is the hard part
Step 2) Find someone who is trying to murder you. This is fairly easy.
Step 3) Escape. Difficulty depends on the robustness level of said murderer.

Rather, jumping into a toilet and flushing myself to escape a blood-thirtsy maniac.
Now that I think about it, this would probably be rather easy to implement in a patch.
Let you swirly yourself into oblivion, decapitating yourself and ejecting your head from another random toilet, similar to the chute suicide
(03-29-2017, 09:26 AM)Sundance Wrote: Let you swirly yourself into oblivion, decapitating yourself and ejecting your head from another random toilet, similar to the chute suicide

That's even better.
(03-29-2017, 09:57 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 09:26 AM)Sundance Wrote: Let you swirly yourself into oblivion, decapitating yourself and ejecting your head from another random toilet, similar to the chute suicide

That's even better.

Oh god that's incredible
Personally if I was in the Bridge bathroom hacking my way through the wall to the teleporter and I saw a severed head shoot out of the toilet I would freak the fuck out
(03-29-2017, 08:52 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Now that I think about it, this would probably be rather easy to implement in a patch.

It happened.

https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=8593