Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
add werewolf and wrestler to mixed antag mode
topic
Yeah, it could be fun.

Werewolf desperately needs a re-design, but the problem is that it's been so long since I've even seen how it's played that I don't even know what to suggest for changes or direction.
wyrwulf
Would love this. New game modes even new antag type rounds can only be a good thing.
Yes. Especially werewolf. Sometimes it's fun to have a round where you know 'Oh yeah, yeah that's definitely going to eat me'.
Definitely. It'd be fun as heck to have the chance of something out of nowhere coming at you. "CHANGER ON THE STATION"

wait, is that a changeling or SNAAAARL oh fuck
I'm fairly sure that wrestler is already one of the possible late-join antagonists, so I don't see why they wouldn't be added to mixed in addition with werewolves.

Yes.
I joined as a wrestler one day on Destiny. There was no one else there, but I had fun piledriving monkeys.
Yeah wrestler is already a thing, although it's pretty rare.

Would love to see werewolf pop up. Like, we're in dire need of some fresh new modes, and we have werewolves just kinda sitting just there. Only thing is last time I became a werewolf, it was pretty broken. Transforming back to human gave you thw name werewolf and you were a nondescript bald dude.