Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow QM to access bank records
The QM has their own bank records console right below the upper cargo console in the cargo bay, and yet they cannot access it. I think we should allow QM to be able to access the bank records or, alternatively, remove the bank records console from QM if it's too easy to abuse as it would just take up space otherwise. What do you guys think?
The QM can already put money IN to the shipping account from their account by going to the supply ordering terminal outside QM and using the "purchase supply points" option. Which is rather odd and a bit tricky for people to find out, not to mention being weirdly named.

Instead of the banking computer, I'd rather they simply had access to withdraw and deposit to the shipping budget account from their QM consoles or another console.
From their own account? Hell yeah. From the payroll? Hell no.
I agree with this one.  Part of QMs role is to make money for the station and it's hard to do that when you have to ask someone else to transfer money for you.

Especially considering no one seems to listen to those requests.
It'd be nice if you could *deposit* funds from either your own account or the shipping budget into the payroll, and you could view the payroll budget and spending (not specific wages, though)