Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stronger meteors
Words can't describe how much I want the meteors of old on today's server.
(03-22-2017, 07:40 PM)misto Wrote: and space wasps

and mid-round antagonists and/or late-joining changelings
I took 2 enormous meteors to the chest the other day and still managed to kill the traitor I was fighting.

Yeah they're weak as hell.
Also possibly add storms of micro-meteorites that are 1 tile big, but there's a shit ton of them, and they penetrate the station/ship surprisingly deep, since they're made of whatever strong material. Also, debris showers could be neat. Basically micro-meteorites and normal meteorites that aren't rock, but bits of hull, crates, scrap, electronics, and whatever debris you can think of. The shrapnel would do extra damage to crew, causing bleeding and lodging shards of metal into people.
Yes please to this, I miss the old P-P-POWERFUL meteors.

Words can't describe how sad I am when admins fly into a rage and spawn like 20 meteor showers and they do astonishingly little damage overall. That shit should erase an unprepped station.

(03-22-2017, 08:26 PM)poland spring Wrote: plasma crystal meteors that throw plasma shards everywhere

"meat"-eors that explode into gibs and pustules upon impact

An incredibly rare meteor that's just a ball of staff assistants that releases angry if oxygen deprived NPCs in a shower of torsos, heads and limbs

the previous one but with monkeys because let's face it they get launched into space too if not more

BEE-TEOR (REDACTED)

ok that's enough idea spam if nothing else think about how fun these would be to have as admin commands

Also these are hilarious do these.
Make it so the truly daring can click+drag themselves onto the meteor to ride it into glory. Like so:

[Image: f6kQJnE.jpg]
I'll probably get on this once I'm done with this cold.
I like the idea of a macho man being able to lasso a meteor with his raw animal magnetism and ride it around the station.
(03-29-2017, 06:33 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote: I like the idea of a macho man being able to lasso a meteor with his raw animal magnetism and ride it around the station.

YES
[Image: 75fe597310.jpg]
Mildly relevant.
Bringing this back from the dead because people forgot about it and meteors still suck
I saw an admin drop down some meteors that sliced through the station like it was cardboard. Was really nice since it was late round with a silent antag. I really liked it.

Only problem being it knocked out the commdishes. Might wanna buff those.
There's comms in the mining Station
Yeah there's several comms dishes out there. The problem being that most people barely know how to log in, let alone how to build a comms console. Most just say 'fuck it' and send an ahelp.
Honestly I don't see that as much of an issue because there's less than a one in four chance of the meteors even being present AND hitting the comms dish in the first place. Plus people cut power to the bridge ALL THE TIME