Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
make the ling's hivemind a radio channel for the ling master
im pretty sure for the handspiders themselves it's a radio channel with no click and button pressing required, this would make it easier to use without having to manually go back and forth into the changeling menu when you wish to consort with your handspiders
(03-19-2017, 10:46 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: im pretty sure for the handspiders themselves it's a radio channel with no click and button pressing required, this would make it easier to use without having to manually go back and forth into the changeling menu when you wish to consort with your handspiders

why are you going out of the changeling menu in the first place?

but this would be handy, that or fix the bug that makes hivemind talking interrupt eating, if thats still a thing
check the time, etc 

also the ling's powerbar is long so you must scroll to access it
Sounds like a good idea. For now just set a hotkey for the action. If you still can?

Somebody crl+shift click on an ability and press a number to bind it to that number. It's been so long since I've been a ling that I don't know if that works anymore.
I like that it's a command. It puts lazy folks who like to just talk "to themselves" at risk of discovery. I am one of these people.
I agree with Atamusvaleo. I enjoy looking like a fucking idiot yelling at myself instead of using the button.

Also the bug mentioned above was fixed I'm pretty sure.