Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Blue In-Game Menus Messing with Clicking
Basically the issue is, when you open either the tanning beds or Beepsky's menus (the blue ones, which aren't a new window), after you close it you will have to double click on objects to pick them up, and you can no longer use click and drag to open containers.

I assume it is an issue for all these types of menus, but I've only personally tested it with the tanning beds because beepsky likes to move around a lot.

This can be fixed by re-joining though, so it's not a major bug unless more of these types of menus will be added in the future.
A note that I rolled-back my tooltip updates (those special popups are technically tooltips) last night as I didn't have time to fix the underlying issue. Will revisit this later once I've slit my wrists.
I pushed the update that caused this again just now. I added a fix to stop it though, hopefully, maybe, fuck. Let me know.
(03-23-2017, 10:23 PM)Wire Wrote: I pushed the update that caused this again just now. I added a fix to stop it though, hopefully, maybe, fuck. Let me know.

It's working fine for me now. hell yeah man