Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major THE GREAT POWER OF THE CARGO TRACTOR
To put it Bluntly, the cargo Tractor is a Spaceworthy, Bullet proof, Laser Resistant, Device which does not set off the AI Lazers what so ever, I've been Mildly abusing this Powerful device as clown for around a week now, perhaps a bit more.

To Explain what I mean, the Cargo tractor Seemingly takes no damage from anything but Explosions, only knocking off the driver when it is hit by a taser, laser or bullet and blocking any remaining projectiles which would otherwise hit the Then removed Driver.

It is Space worthy in that while in space you only take oxygen Damage while on it and not using internals, Not the regular damage you'd take for being nude in space.

And the AI Turrets quite simply Ignore it while the driver is on it.

To Reproduce, Attempt anything Described above.

I think I Classified this Correctly Seeing as how it effects multiple systems, and I am Sorry to all the AI's I stole for not Reporting this earlier but it was too fun to abuse.

This might count as an Exploit or Feature? I'll let the coders and admins figure that out.
I also have memories of waaayy back when these first were a thing where I found myself as a wraith unable to do anything because the entire station had hopped onto a cargo train. None of the wraith spells worked. The closest thing that I could do was create revenant and yank people off the carts, but then they immediately hopped back on, thus accomplishing nothing.
Theres a Slight Difference between the carts and the Tractor, The carts Remove whatever is on them when dragged off without any Stun and can not be hit what so ever, The Tractor can be hit, and Requires you to Click the driver off which stuns them for a few seconds (Like the Janitor's Ride on Slip and slide).

Oh, Forgot one thing I discovered yesterday while Jay & I were both screwing around with the carts, You can connect one cart to Multiple tractors and it will drag itself as well as any carts connected to it to the Most recently moved tractor.
yes ive been subverted with dumb gimmick laws by a clown on a tractor too many times lately. if possible just make the ai turrets target utility tractors maybe? if tasers knock them off, then just make them auto target utility tractors as if they are people. also it'd be neat if the ai/borgs could manually control the turrets but thats an idea for another forum
These all sound like issues with non-pod vehicles in general rather than just cargo tractors.
Put a variable thing or whatever into all non-pod vehicles (with exposed occupants) that makes it so that any effect against the vehicle will be carried onto the mob inside. Seems like a fix to me. But, I dunno. Not good with DM.
Crazyabe. Just so you Know, It's Slightly distracting When words are Randomly capitalized.