Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minor Chainsaw arm+table=what
You're currently able to place your chainsaw arm on a table. It doesn't leave your body, but if someone picks it up they gain a chainsaw that they can't discard; essentially turning the hand they used to pick up said replicated chainsaw into a chainsaw itself.
lol
Upgrade this to major because you can use it to make an army of chainsaw monkeys. They rebelled against their leader.
(03-18-2017, 01:41 AM)Wonkmin Wrote: This is fantastic

I'd honestly be for this being a feature, but I haven't been able to test it with red chainsaws yet.
If my memory serves me right, this is actually a very, very long standing bug.

It used to only work with racks and lockers, though.

I'm fairly certain it was confirmed to be a feature because it's too hilarious to be removed.
(03-18-2017, 01:15 AM)The Worst Wrote: Upgrade this to major because you can use it to make an army of chainsaw monkeys. They rebelled against their leader.

feature
Does this work with the red chainsaw? Cus then you could mindslave someone into sticking it on, give them a free armsaw, then have enough TCs left for a pair of matching floor closets!
(03-18-2017, 01:29 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Does this work with the red chainsaw? Cus then you could mindslave someone into sticking it on, give them a free armsaw, then have enough TCs left for a pair of matching floor closets!

Yeah, that's my main concern with it. replicating normal chainsaws is hilarious, being able to endlessly clone a traitor item isn't great!
:911:
Maybe just disable it for red chainsaws (if possible) and LLJK1, maybe.
Update to this bug: This seems to be apply to some other items

Namely, that gun that shoots meat. I was able to place it on a table and have multiple people pick it up.

What's more, you can place it, then drag it around to move it, and continue to fire it. The bullets will come from where the gun is, not from you. This seems to work even across z-levels
(04-11-2017, 12:22 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Update to this bug: This seems to be apply to some other items

Namely, that gun that shoots meat. I was able to place it on a table and have multiple people pick it up.

What's more, you can place it, then drag it around to move it, and continue to fire it. The bullets will come from where the gun is, not from you. This seems to work even across z-levels

That's amazing.