Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Major If a ghostdrone gets loafed they can't respawn
Bug 
Loafed or nuggeted ghostdrones turn into observers.  Can't go back to droning afterwards.
I have a feeling this is a feature, to prevent spamming.

Though as all my bug reports have been features, this may be a bug
This might possibly be related to this "feature":

https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=8376
probably an old or weird way of deleting the person
Their soul is trapped in the loaf forever. I'd be fine calling it a feature
Can ghost drones normally re-drone if killed? If so, I'm going to be a stick in the mud and insist a bug that irreversibly removes someone from the game when they otherwise wouldn't have been should not be a "feature", no matter how funny it is.
Best. Feature.
(12-06-2017, 04:04 PM)cyberTripping Wrote: Can ghost drones normally re-drone if killed? If so, I'm going to be a stick in the mud and insist a bug that irreversibly removes someone from the game when they otherwise wouldn't have been should not be a "feature", no matter how funny it is.

I can confirm that after dying as a ghostdrone normally you can still re-drone yourself.
It's probably not a feature since the drones themselves function as a way to keep people in the game instead of sitting around kvetching about having nothing to do.
Feature.
Not a feature, goddamit, stop grumping about people having choices and the capacity to play the game in a different way after they die.

It's a fuckin' video game!
(01-04-2018, 05:44 AM)Cirrial Wrote: Not a feature, goddamit, stop grumping about people having choices and the capacity to play the game in a different way after they die.

It's a fuckin' video game!

That was more of a joke post and I'm not the only one who made it, But I know Ghost Drones are here to stay and it's quite clear this is a bug, but Nah. Just because it's a video game does not mean death can't be important. If we followed the logic of "It's a video game" Then no game would ever allow anyone to truly die in their games. I find it ironic that I now hold this mindset after years of defending the resurrection mechanics but they gotten way out of hand in my opinion. I reserve my right to express my thoughts on the subject and joke about it. Granted I've barely expressed anything related to this subject on this part of the community. Topic for another time though. Unless it becomes a rule were we can't have opposing view towards Ghost Drones you'll see me joke around with the idea of them.
Fixed probably.