Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atamus's Artbox
(03-22-2017, 01:37 PM)atamusvaleo Wrote: I didn't want to create independent sprites for crates loaded onto the jack because there are a lot of different crates and lack of continuity would be my undoing. I also had the idea that other objects could be loaded onto it and stacked but it wouldn't work the more I think about it. 

that would be dumb anyways
you can add the 'image' of the item you are loading onto the pallet anyways, think about how cargo carts work and how you can have a fake person on them
Personally I would love to have pallet jacks of dead bodies/random other large objects stacked haphazardly by how fake images work
Still working on a few projects at once but here's the latest:

Miller Printing Press

[Image: fjWEhg4.gif]
(03-29-2017, 08:48 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Still working on a few projects at once but here's the latest:

Miller Printing Press

Cool as hell. I love this machine!
(03-29-2017, 06:20 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 08:48 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Still working on a few projects at once but here's the latest:

Miller Printing Press

Cool as hell. I love this machine!

Thank you kindly.
This one is still a work in progress. 

Once the pages are printed, this machine folds them neatly into signatures.

MBO Folder

[Image: a86qa3V.gif]

Things to add:
• Animate the little belts (red lines)
• Add a catcher at the end for folded sigs.
• Animate the little counter and add some buttons to the control station.
These are super net! Newspaper department when?
!
Maybe a newspaper printing facility could be hidden inside the debris field or accessible by telesci?
I finished the pallet jack and figured out how to create a dmi. Woo! 

Breaking News Developing... !!!Let's celebrate!!! Breaking News Developing... 

[Image: GcsVXtj.gif]

WOOO!!! I think I did the whole 'negative space' for when a person is riding it correctly. Please let me know if not.

Attached Files
.dmi   pallet_jack.dmi (Size: 2.16 KB / Downloads: 302)
Sad 
(06-13-2017, 05:21 PM)atamusvaleo Wrote: I finished the pallet jack and figured out how to create a dmi. Woo! 

Breaking News Developing... !!!Let's celebrate!!! Breaking News Developing... 

[Image: GcsVXtj.gif]

WOOO!!! I think I did the whole 'negative space' for when a person is riding it correctly. Please let me know if not.

You even made the dude dance. And turn his head, but that's creepy.
(04-21-2017, 10:38 PM)MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote: Maybe a newspaper printing facility could be hidden inside the debris field or accessible by telesci?

They'd go well on the radio station, if it were expanded a bit. I don't think we need to hide any more features behind dangerous derelicts or telesci.
I suppose I should add my latest creations here as well.

Wire's new fuzzy ferret friend:
[Image: 27pP1ht.gif]

Sov's buttspider abomination:
[Image: un1t6X2.gif]
Now introducing... karate gear!

"HYAH! HYAH! CHOP! KICK!"
[Image: MMLBDMe.gif]

A true karate master must wear the belt and gi at all times. Only then can you be one with the universe and reach the final stage.

[Image: 6PFeFzm.gif]

INTENT

Help: normal interaction.
Disarm: has chance to leg sweep someone, stunning them much like a shove.
Grab: grab immediately attempts to be aggressive.
Attack: karate-chop!

KARATE MOVES

Elbow Strike
What does it sound like? Ever seen a karate master in action? Well, now’s your chance, grasshopper.

Roundhouse Kick
American flag pants not required.
Their torso twists; before you know what’s happening a leg whirls toward your fa-WHAM!

Body Toss
Hands grip your body. You’re heaved head over feet and toss across the floor, slamming into anything in your way.

Head and Arm Throw
You feel an arm sweep over your neck, grabbing your shoulder and tugging you down just as a hip drives into you, flinging you to the ground under their weight.

And an interesting idea with the help of Cyfarfod on irc:
Flying Kick
The karate master would charge in a direction throwing a flying kick at whatever they connected with first: be that a wall, kicking into it; a glass window, shattering the glass (maybe sticking in the person’s foot if they weren’t wearing shoes?); vending machine, knocking it over on top of themselves; or person sending the victim flying backward.

Quote:The Dalai Lama is walking through the streets of New York when he happens upon a hot dog cart. He approaches the vendor and asks, “Can you make me one with everything?”

He pays the vendor for the hotdog and asks for his change. The vendor turns to him and says, “Ah, but change must come from within.”

Attached Files
.dmi   karate_gear.dmi (Size: 867 bytes / Downloads: 246)
Sounds very similar to the Wrestling belt but with different flavoring, neat though.