Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atamus's Artbox
Yeah, I kept the description silly but the idea was to be an alternative to the wrestling belt, requiring the user to wear both the gi and belt in order to unlock the moves. The belt, not being a container.

Perhaps it could be only available in the surplus crate, via admin intervention, or become a staff assistant specific item.
It should be priced so that you can afford a katana alongside it

Become the martial artist, katana wielding space weeaboo you were always supposed to be
(08-07-2017, 10:29 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: It should be priced so that you can afford a katana alongside it

Become the martial artist, katana wielding space weeaboo you were always supposed to be

this is a hilarious idea but that would basically be an alternate version of csaber with an alternate version of wrestling belt. Maybe a bit too crazy.
(08-07-2017, 04:32 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Yeah, I kept the description silly but the idea was to be an alternative to the wrestling belt, requiring the user to wear both the gi and belt in order to unlock the moves. The belt, not being a container.

Perhaps it could be only available in the surplus crate, via admin intervention, or become a staff assistant specific item.

I would love to see it as something available in the wrestling ring normally, with a red variant ala Ken and Ryu. 

The antag powered version could be one with ripped sleeves or maybe a black one ala Akuma with a mix of Wrestling style moves and Wizard spells. Maybe you even have to build a power meter up with normal attacks to do your specials?
(06-21-2017, 08:25 PM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Sov's buttspider abomination:

(08-04-2017, 08:09 PM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Now introducing... karate gear!

yes yes yes yes
My dream is to one day see a station filled with a crew of karate masters and the inevitable battle royale that will eventually ensue.