Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electronic trap.
Idea.

the SS13 floor tiles are made of metal, so it would make sense that i can hook some wires precariously up to electrified grilles and strip them of their rubber covering and put them under floor tiles

Imagine the Hi-larious results!

Basically, here is how it goes down.

Break the window, strip your wire of rubber with a wirecutter, hook it up, roll the wire under the floor tiles you crowbarred, replace, and watch in glee as people keep on shocking themselves trying to walk around.

stun times would diminish over distance from the power source.
These traps are pretty versatile.
useful for shocking Renta-Cop Johnson out of losing his baton while running across the hallways.
The shoes in game appear to have rubber soles. Also this seems too OP kinda since anyone could just rig a hallway to fuck everyone over.
I think some traps electricians could build would be kind of neat. maybe a tiny EMP or some kind of sonic bomb.

Something fancy but otherwise not harmful to the entire crew.
No. Sonic grenades and EMPs are for traitors.
You should be able to get across safely if you are wearing shoes and walk slowly. And nobody pushes you onto the ground.

Basically I'm thinking of setting up some kind of electric death boxing where the first one to go down gets fried like a turkey.
Yeah, i was thinking that any falling on the tiles should give you a violent shock, the idea of this is not specifically for traps, but rather to allow us some more freedom with electrifying things.