Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spacemarine9
So I was in the starter area and I went afk for a second to get something from my kitchen then some idiot was trying to drag me into space so I shoved his ass and he died outside, then some busy body douchebag called "Max Payne" was spamming the chat saying I was spacing people even though I was KO on the ground from lack of oxygen.

Sec questions me and I begin to reply and then Max Payne grabs me and takes me away and the sec does nothing and he proceeds to choke me to death, i contact spacemarine9 and he replies "You deserve it" and when I called him a douche he perma banned me.

"You have been banned by spacemarine9.
Reason: you seem like a real fun guy to be around.
This is a permanent ban.
To try to resolve this matter head to http://autisticpowers.info/ss13/forum/
Connection died."

I was playing as Kimbo Slice, with a name like "spacemarine9" you expect nothing less than a complete tard.
so i logged on after a couple adminhelps about a dude chucking people into space, figuring it was one of the classic "log on, kill three people and then die" brand of low effort griefers. seeing that one dude had, indeed, been killed by being bumped out into space and someone else was requesting the right to avenge the guy booted out into space. i let the dude go ahead with it because it seemed like a pretty minor incident that the crew could handle themselves without any more admin input.

then you come along yelling about being murdered by some dude and you were totally innocent the other guy did it, of course. i'd already made my decision on the matter so maybe i made a bad call, i dunno! either way it was your attitude afterwards that led to the ban. you basically just acted incredibly hostile which made me even less likely to take your side on the whole bidness.
and then of course you fire out this zinger in deadchat
Quote:DEAD: Kimbo Slice gasps, "You deserve it faggot"

i was perfectly happy to just, y'know, leave you alone but that pretty much sealed the deal. Maybe a permanent ban was too far, but homophobic slurs are kinda against the rules which you'd know if you bothered to read them, so whatev. with an attitude like that you probably wouldn't have lasted long anyway

and just in case you wanna claim i'm forging logs or something i have speech + combat and admin logs here

http://pastebin.com/YWPKyhN5 http://pastebin.com/t2swXVeE
Oh and b t dubs, just going off your hilariously adolescent posting in this post it appears Spacemarine made a pretty prescient perma call. I have no doubt in my mind, going off that, that we'd be here again in under a week if he hadn't.
I was one of the players he killed, I went out to retrieve the body of Lola Wolf and he kept nudging me into space, this would mean he would not appear on attack logs. Lag prevented me flashing his ass so I died, he ran in and said "lol" when the hop and Max Payne went to get him. As I was in deadchat I spoke to him and he acted like a moronic ass. With responses such as "lol" and "douche" Spacemarine was fully just in his ban and was extremely quick to respond to the adminhelps, he dealt with the issue properly. This player is just an ass.