Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The magical re-appearing owl uniform
Roll up! Roll up! Come and see the owl suit re-materialise infront of your very eyes!
Basically if you hootgib when someone is taking your uniform off, it gibs with you, then re-appears when they finish removing it 1-8 seconds later. Not really a major bug but I figured I'd report it.
This MIGHT be related so I'll put it here. I was trying to drink blood from a guy in an owl suit (as a vampire, of course), and he hootgibbed between my hitting him and the first blood-drain message. After that, my blood drinking was all messed up - I'd try to drink a dude's blood and it'd tell me I was already drinking someone's blood.

At least that's my theory. Blood drinking locked up, at least.
That may have been me, I was about to hootgib anyway then a vampire stunned me so I just took away any satisfaction he would have got, was it below maitanence next to the owlery? If this bug isn't a one off it really should be looked into then as this could be a game ruining bug for certain antagonists.
TheRedScare Wrote:That may have been me, I was about to hootgib anyway then a vampire stunned me so I just took away any satisfaction he would have got, was it below maitanence next to the owlery? If this bug isn't a one off it really should be looked into then as this could be a game ruining bug for certain antagonists.

Bingo, maintenance between the owlery and the north main corridor.
Don't feel bad, I was at full power anyway. Just found this seemingly brainless duder and figured I'd have a snack.