Maegor Application for Mentor
Usual Character Name: Usually they have a Key surname or Gabriel Harper on LLJK 2
BYOND Username: Maegor
Recommended by (if applicable):
Times Available: 14 pm to 21 pm BRT

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
I have no idea on how to do this 

I  am applying because I like to help people around on LLJK 1 and i feel that being a mentor would allow me to help more people who are new to the game.
I am very experienced with med-bay stuff, such as genetics, surgery and pathology (Which many people find hard to learn, so I could help them understand its mechanics, which is the hardest part in my opinion). I can make surgery quickly and safe without killing the patient.

Onto Science now, I can calculate tele science (though i use a calculator because its easier), Operate all the machines in the artifact lab and i can make many healing chems and poisons (Though most of that is on the wiki and what isn't is usually secret). I know how toxins work but i am not very experienced with it. I know most of the adventure zones as well as the debris field location and their respective dangers and loot and how to deal with them. I also know the location of about six or seven keys though i am not sure if people mentor help for that

Engineering: While i am bad at setting up the engine, I can use repair stuff quickly and i can use most of the mechcomp machines to make instant kill traps and useful contraptions. I don't know much about mining and quartermaster because i find playing them a bore.

Security: I rarely play security, though i like to play it if i am not the only officer, and if there is a Head of Security. I try my best at not being a shit and talk to prisoners so that their prison sentence isn't boring and so they don't kill themselves, Because i am not really robust, I like to stay in sec updating the logs and setting people to arrest and preventing people from looting sec when they think no one is there.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): Once due to me not having time to stay and talk.
I've seen Maegor around on RP1 a whole load for a good while now and they've turned out pretty nice! I'd like to see a purple Maegor around.
i honestly thought you were one already
Yep.
Maegor is an *excellent* MD and, from what I've seen, knows everything to doctoring. I haven't been on too much recently but I enjoy playing with him. He's pretty good.

I vote yes!
I regularly see Gabriel Harper around and think of him as a "knows shit and isn't shit" guy. Also saved my life more than once. Solid!
Not sure I've interacted with you on #2, but aside from occasionally unleashing some (mostly) harmless pathogens on #1 you're a tip-top player. Knowledgeable and not shit, purple please.