Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Angry Bee Gun (Botanist traitor item)
(Inspired by Terraria)

Basically, it's a gun that fires angry bees and uses bee eggs as ammunition. The bees will target anyone (including the person who fired it) and sting them. It'd cost 6 TC and cannot fit in backpacks. It would require electricity as well as having a detachable box to put spacebee eggs in (Anything else will jam the gun and break it, so be careful!) Also, king bee eggs would cause the gun to explode as an angry giant bee flies out and attacks the ex-user of the gun and anyone nearby.

I dunno, I thought it was interesting.
sounds great
Its a Bee Bee gun.
I think at this stage, most of the slots for traitor items are filled and adding any more kind of adds bloat, like the clown having a ton of traitor items.

I would be totally down with you being able to purchase this, at reduced functionality. Literally load a bee egg and it will incubate the egg inside the gun and when "charged" will be able to launch a fully grown bee. The player it hits it will become hostile to. Straight forward, fun idea. More like a bee grenade launcher.
apiarists hood should protect u
Maybe instead of traitor, you could put it in the hive ship or sold by bombini at a high price
I like the idea of this being a super rare contraband item. A single angry bee won't kill you unless you're an idiot and don't run.