Fosstarreagan's Quest for the purple!
Usual Character Name:Montgommery Scott
BYOND Username:Fosstarreagan
Recommended by (if applicable):Cirr in IRC.
Times Available:Varies wildly but probably 3 to 7 MST.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
I am applying because I feel I have enough knowledge to help new players with problems and because I just really enjoy helping people, I understand the medical system and how to treat almost all illnesses, i can get a great hellburn going, I know how to research artifacts and I can make a canbomb that removes 1/5 of the station.

I know enough about botany to make wonderful weed, corn, and strange seeds. I think my weakest job is chef/barman because I don't know most of the recipes, but I can probably use the recipe manager for that.

I understand how to mine, I can build a robust pod for any situation, I can make millions as the QM, and I understand how to play ai/borg without everybody hating me. I really don't have that much experience in security roles because I don't trust myself to play them.

I understand the chemistry system, I know some of the secret chems, and i can make a hellpill that kills you dead in seconds flat, a hellpill that makes you asplode, and a heavenpill that heals almost everything. I am experienced in traitoring, i can teach people how to kill others dead easily and I know the best ways to sabotage shit.

I Understand how to repair most things on the station, I can make great mechanic traps, and I have built a loafer once or twice, not that good with packet nerderey, but I I can probably figure it out quickly.

My strongest department is probably science, mainly telescience, I'm an avid sol nerd and I have helped complete the solarium once, never got the good ending though. All in all, I just want the ability to teach new players and help them get through the traumatizing first few games.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):None but got gibbed for a shit ai law once.
Hi I am the recommender who recommended.

I think ol' Monty knows enough stuff to be a good mentor without being a shitter. Yes from me.
I've always wondered why Fosstarreagan never went for the purple before, because I've seen him around enough in game to say that I can say to give him purple.
Yeah, I think you'd make a good mentor.
I would have recommended you myself, if I was ever on IRC. Know for a fact you are a nice dude, think you would do great with the purple. Also, I've seen you do something not a lot of people do: apologise when you messed up.

tl;dr yes mentor he
Seems like a dude who knows stuff. Sure, yeah.
I'm honestly surprised you aren't a mentor already.

Yes.
I vaguely recognize your name, but I don't honestly remember any standout encounters with you, good or bad. Going by the fact that I haven't had any notable bad experiences with you and that you sound pretty knowledgeable in a variety of areas in your application, I'd say yes.
Montgommery Scott is pretty robust and a good candidate for mind slaving

I see him around all the time. He's a good player that contributes to making the station a fun place
A pretty good guy! Knows his stuff and I think he'd be good at sharing it as appropriate.
Purple, purple, purple.
Thanks Wonkmin, i can't wait to help new players!