Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make mice more a nuisance
The unrobust space mouse skitters back and forth as though it were controlled by a player!

Staffy McAssistant (as Captain) exclaims, "What's that, Mousie? Little Clownie fell down a flight of spackers? Lead the way!"

--

Honestly, I don't see much of a problem having rats lead people to your corpse. If your corpse can be found, and someone's able to find it, and something can make that corpse be alive again in some way, I think it should, since the antag didn't do a complete job of preventing you from being alive.

Maybe having the mice rat out antags might be a bit unfair, though. At least wait until the corpse is cloned for that to happen.
Normal players get to be ghost drones, antags can come back as ruinous mice
(03-14-2017, 10:07 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Normal players get to be ghost drones, antags can come back as ruinous mice

Great idea! Normal players can become ghostdrones if they want to still help the station, and antagonists become mice if they want to still fuck with the station!
(03-14-2017, 10:26 AM)Lord Birb Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 10:07 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Normal players get to be ghost drones, antags can come back as ruinous mice

Great idea! Normal players can become ghostdrones if they want to still help the station, and antagonists become mice if they want to still fuck with the station!

Add secbots for security players.
(03-14-2017, 11:41 AM)medsal15 Wrote:
(03-14-2017, 10:26 AM)Lord Birb Wrote:

Add secbots for security players.

like beepsky secbots, or gun secbots? Beepsky I'm al for, but either have a whitelist or a rule that says like "dont spam arrest everyone ever you ass"
just give them a sec HUD and a law that says they can only arrest people with contraband/set to arrest