Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make mice more a nuisance
cyborgs full ofrats
[Image: Gw83CXO.jpg]

I just want to see huge swarms of mice eating people alive for walking past corpses lying in plain sight
(03-03-2017, 05:51 PM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: I just want to see huge swarms of mice eating people alive for walking past corpses lying in plain sight

Occasionally you'll get to see a mouse eat a monkey alive.
(03-01-2017, 07:34 AM)Fenriswolf1991 Wrote: What if the space mice would not only eat food, but nibble on cables 

They have this on tgstation i believe, and it's the most downright irritating thing i have ever experienced. Bad idea if you ask me.
them stealing foood, multiplying and spreading disease is enough withoout them needing to a;so sabotage our aready frequently compromised electricals

i especially want the mice to multiply so that chefs can feed a room full of mice/roaches cheap food and harvest them for mystery meat

maybe we could trap them in tiny running wheels and make them produce power like that one episode of rescue rangers
Please make it so the mice do not insta-spawn in the kitchen and eat the peanut butter & maple syrup frown
I'd totally be up for curing rodent diseases. Especially if I can also use rodents to spread my own!
I know that being bitten by a mouse rarely gives you bezerker disease or space madness.
1. Fill a crate with 1 mouse and a lot of cheese

2. Drag crate to somewhere important.

3. Wait for the mice to multiply and then open your mice bomb next to some important looking wires.

This is a quality suggestion +1

Especially if the greater number of mice increases the chances of berserkers or space madness. You could grow your own rabies farm.
(03-06-2017, 04:50 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote: Please make it so the mice do not insta-spawn in the kitchen and eat the peanut butter & maple syrup frown

This is a very important post
(03-06-2017, 01:11 PM)misto Wrote: maybe we could trap them in tiny running wheels and make them produce power like that one episode of rescue rangers

Yesss. Like, you'll need to make the wheels out of bars and wire or buy them from QM, then wrench it to the floor and put cheese in it to lure nearby mice to power wires connected to it, for maybe .5 kW (yes I know one kW is a *lot* of power)
(03-02-2017, 12:44 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: Player controlled mice, no. Would lead to too many mice finding a radio and yelling "my corpse is in medbay maint, that guys a traitor!"

Make the mice mute and it's a non-issue.
(03-13-2017, 04:18 PM)sartorius Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 12:44 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: Player controlled mice, no. Would lead to too many mice finding a radio and yelling "my corpse is in medbay maint, that guys a traitor!"

Make the mice mute and it's a non-issue.

would have to also code that they cant use pens/pencils/crayons. or just no hands, that works