Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Accessing the character editor ingame
As it is right now, the character editor you use to customize your character is only accessible during the wait between rounds or if you are a latejoiner. This seems weird now that I think about it, so I propose we change it so that you can access the character editor in the round when you are dead using the 'Edit Character' verb by either typing it in or clicking on it in the Commands menu.

That's about it for this idea. What do you guys think?
this would ideally come whenever we rework the darn thing
(02-28-2017, 11:29 PM)zewaka Wrote: this would ideally come whenever we rework the darn thing

I like the idea of a rework.
I like this. I sometimes get ideas for characters or forget to do something and only remember when it's too late.

Also, a rework would be great. Maybe there could be a simplified one that's a bit like the current one, and a complex one that's like Bay's or Paradise, for LLJK1.
Couldn't this possibly mess with whenever an admin respawns someone? Like, say, person spawns in round, fiddles with their character profile, is gibbed by Rules McBreaker, and is then respawned by an Admin, would that result in the person being different, or is everything already preserved per-round? Granted, it's an obscure problem, though I can see admin gimmick rounds where respawn is enabled getting a little weird.