Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You cant light a joint with the burning barrel
Information 
I just wanna smoke some weed  SO ANGRY frown
this is not a bug, it's a feature request
do the burning barrels ignite plasma if it is released in the room?
Another feature request: Lighting directly off the cakehat. Much neater than applying the cakehat to an item, or standing over.
Lasers also do not ignite cigarettes
Also: The PTL. Though it would probably incinerate your face at one point. Or make your head explode. Or make George Michael fall from the sky.
(02-26-2017, 10:06 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Also: The PTL. Though it would probably incinerate your face at one point. Or make your head explode. Or make George Michael fall from the sky.

I thought you could already light a cig on the PTL.
I thought you could too! I tried it last round and it just hit the PTL, which is silly in it's own right. The PTL could be a good method of getting rid of items. Click on the beam with an item, item incinerates. A Janitor's dream!
You definetely were able to light stuff off the ptl in the past. That's a bug right there.

Also I was the one who suggested that karoshaihashi posts this, so this has my full support. Shouldn't be too hard to implement, seen as plenty of large objects can already light your spliffs, see: smoldering corpses, the ptl (!!)

It'd be cool if you could warm up your hands against it by pressing it with the help intent? Gives you a little boost to warmth?