HydroFloric for Mentor: Revelations
Usual Character Name: Jason Hayward | Clown: Gaggles The Clown | AI:/Borg: N.A.S.S
BYOND Username: HydroFloric
Recommended by (if applicable):
Times Available: 4:00 to 9:00 EST (Can Vary)

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I started playing this game around late September. Starting out I learned firsthand how confusing this game can be while starting out, and the mentorhelp system helped my out a lot, and I think I could help out others like me, and w[b]hen I got the chance I try to help people out, ingame or in ooc. Compared to some other people in the mentor team who have been playing for almost 3 years, I have not played this game for very long, but I still think im knowledgeable enough to help people out who are starting out, or just need some help.
[/b]
 Onto my experience with this game. I play a large assortment of the jobs on the station, ranging from a staff assistant to the research Director. But I tend to enjoy research jobs the most. I know how to use most of the systems on the station besides things like packets and how the inner workings of the OS's work. I also know how to create lots of the chemicals chemistry has to offer, I am also pretty decent in Telescience and can create bombs in toxins. 

As a doctor or Roboticist I am well trained in the harvesting and attachment of bodily organs and parts, and know how to create cyborgs, and turn people into Ai's. In engineering roles I can start up the engine to let the power flow or set up a hell burn to cook the station alive. on the antagonist spectrum I have played as every [b]antagonist I know of at least once besides the rare Predator, and I have used most traitor item, and know how to use them so they are not a huge waste of TC's. In summary I know how to do stuff, but important stuff nonetheless.[/b]

I have always enjoyed helping people out irl, and in the games I play, and even though my experience is somewhat limited, I think I still know alot and can help out some future players in the long run.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): A day long forum ban for peanut posting in a ban appeal.
Didn't even read the application, I know the name and know you aren't shit, and know shit, yes from me
(02-24-2017, 05:17 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: Didn't even read the application

Relevant
In my most recent experience with you, I was in QM treating a guy in crit. You ran in and arrested him, and attempted to drag him off despite the fact that they were on the floor, gasping and I was attempting to stuff pills down his throat. He died shortly after, and to your credit you did apologise.

Other than that, though you've been a pretty decent sort every other time I've seen you, and everyone makes mistakes. I'd still say yes.
Totally.
You are one of the more active members within the community; so yes.
you'd fit right in
Already thought you were a mentor. Surprised you aren't. Yes from me. ?
I've seen you around and had good experiences, yes from me.
Never had a bad experience with you in all my time playing. A hearty yes from me
When I've seen you, you've been nice. I haven't had many experiences with you, but none have been negative. A whole hearted "Yes Please" from me.
I've seen Jason Hayward around quite a bit on 2, and in all that time I haven't had any particularly bad moments, at least none that stand out enough for me to remember. In OOC, HF has been generally very helpful and overall a decent person to be around. Totes mentor mats for sure. Gets a yes from me.
I've spoken to Hydro quite a few times through mentorhelp before and they always struck me as being ready and willing to learn, and i think they'd be ready and willing to teach too. So it's a yes from me