Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minor Can't click-drag mined ores into portable reclaimer
I couldn't load the mined ores (by click-dragging them) into the portable reclaimer, when I tried stacking them and loading the stack into the reclaimer (by taking the stack and putting it into the reclaimer) it produced a single block of said ore.

The only actual way to reclaim the ores now is to put each ore in reclaimer separately, but this kinda makes whole stacking thing useless.
It says that it's a single block but it should contain the amount you put in, I've done mining a bunch lately, and I put for example, 44 viscerite ore in the REAL reclaimer, the newer one, but portable does the same thing. I wait a bit and it pops out one bar, then when I put it into a manufacturer it adds 44 viscerite, not 1
Yes, you used to be able to drag ores onto mining satchels, crates, reclaimers and your lil guy would quickly stack everything laying on the floor nearby. This being broken is especially annoying now that you actually need specific stuff for the fabricators.
click drag a material to the floor and it stacks all of that material nearby into one thing, shove that in a reclaimer, spits out one bar, shove that into a manufacturer or whatever
I tested this just now and the portable reclaimer does only spit out 1 bar regardless of the amount of ores in the stack, keep in mind that the older fabricators count 1 bar as 10 units of that material.
(02-24-2017, 07:45 PM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: I tested this just now and the portable reclaimer does only spit out 1 bar regardless of the amount of ores in the stack, keep in mind that the older fabricators count 1 bar as 10 units of that material.

You sure it counts in the fabricators as one bar, not the amount you put in? Maybe portable reclaimers are just bugged, the fancy newer ones in the arc smelter and mining actually work, pretty sure the reclaimers were supposed to be gone but the one in  mining and maybe qm got left behind for some reason
(02-24-2017, 08:31 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(02-24-2017, 07:45 PM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote: I tested this just now and the portable reclaimer does only spit out 1 bar regardless of the amount of ores in the stack, keep in mind that the older fabricators count 1 bar as 10 units of that material.

You sure it counts in the fabricators as one bar, not the amount you put in? Maybe portable reclaimers are just bugged, the fancy newer ones in the arc smelter and mining actually work, pretty sure the reclaimers were supposed to be gone but the one in  mining and maybe qm got left behind for some reason

It's because it's a pain to go to the arc smelter everytime you want to refill your fabricator.
This has pretty much made mining borgs obsolete since we can't do anything with ore we mine now, besides give it to people.
Trick: Put the ores in a crate and drag-click the crate on a portable reclaimer/fabricator. Anything in the crate will be loaded.