Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Banned Too Live? - MagicMountain
Deeper Understanding? Of what the apology has been made and i accepted your proof as valid and gave my reason for the way I acted. it was an act of anger and nothing more not an act of discrimination its obvious that this is the case and I do apologize but Dont make it into what it is not. I think My appeal here is more then enough to warrant an unban as long as i follow the rules set by the staff if needed I would like to appeal for at least a probation period where you guys can keep tabs on me for a certain length to show that i am not a biggit nor a problem starter If this pleases the staff then I am okay with this too.
A deeper understanding of why the rule exists and the problem with what you said. It's pretty clear you still don't think you did anything wrong.
It exists so that people will not hurt other peoples feelings? Yes i get it there isnt much more deeper you can get but as stated before adn shown. it was not in the intent of discriminatiing more in the intent of raging at some kid greifing...once again, your going offtopic to purse some emotional justice yourself instead of following what the topic is at hand and where its at now. We have already addressed what you keep saying about 6 posts ago and reconciled with it and have already stated enough to warrant an unban even giving an alterative too, if it should even be needed. Please for the last time, keep it ont he topic at hand and not some vendetta as it seems its turning into.
unarmedtoast Wrote:Thank You will await your posts admins excluding Magic thank you
GorillaMyDreams(AN ADMIN) Wrote:Don't call people faggots. It's a slur against the gay community.
unarmedtoast Wrote:why are u even posting your opinion gtfo your not the appealer.

unarmedtoast Wrote:If someones acting like a complete douchebag then hes a Fag dude lets be honest here

unarmedtoast(IN THE SAME POST) Wrote:Nothing states i used a slur that shis word towards my evidence
bubs Wrote:
unarmedtoast Wrote:Thank You will await your posts admins excluding Magic thank you
GorillaMyDreams(AN ADMIN) Wrote:Don't call people faggots. It's a slur against the gay community.
unarmedtoast Wrote:why are u even posting your opinion gtfo your not the appealer.

unarmedtoast Wrote:If someones acting like a complete douchebag then hes a Fag dude lets be honest here

unarmedtoast(IN THE SAME POST) Wrote:Nothing states i used a slur that shis word towards my evidence

Gtfo your not the appealer and posting quotes is and bits of information is not stating the conversation or the entire story. Magic is the appealer learny our place before you decide to try tog et more post numbers with spam.
I have never heard of someone deliberately calling someone else a bundle of sticks. By the way, you're telling us to 'gtfo' yet you want the other administrators to weigh in. What's wrong? Mad that we're not taking your side?

Hint: Guys with the orange names are administrators as well.
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:I have never heard of someone deliberately calling someone else a bundle of sticks. By the way, you're telling us to 'gtfo' yet you want the other administrators to weigh in. What's wrong? Mad that we're not taking your side?

Not mad about any fo that I stated let a 3rd party handle this until Magic presented valid proof he did that and the convo continued from there two scrub admins trying to flame shows how professional you are. Keep your opinions to yourself and allow the appealer to do his job. Cluttering this with your spam and unimportant posts is nothing but a waste of time on both ends but its okay im sure your young bro. now, gtfo and stop spamming an appeal you have nothing to do with having more post numbers then everyone else doesnt make you cool.
also you even have a locked thread saying this...

Do not post unrelated information in ban appeal threads.
by Wonkmin » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 pm

and your staff...nuff said, smh
This really isn't going well. It's clear there's a lot more going on here than a lack of respect for our rules or certain groups of people.
wait? How is there alot mroe going on? your other staff memebrs r flaming the appeal and our convot he entire time? actually you should be handling that instead of me. for christ sake man, this appeal has been done instead of stretching this convo out jsut unban or set up some type of probation already its alrdy more then enough tos ee that this was easily solved. theres nothing more to discuss besides me having to correct things over and over and the convo regressing because of the repition of the same question over and over... So, with that being said Magic. Finalize this appeal and let me prove im not soem biggit or a problem starter and get your staff in line with the flames you have a rule for this as well. A Member shouldnt have to show your staff what they are doing wrong at all bro. You seem like a reasonable person yourself and im glad you are my appealer as you turned out to be alot more sensible than i had imagined or seen from your counter parts. so, what is the verdict here sir.
That's another thing, really. you keep telling us what we're going to do. I don't know what you think the appeals board is for but it's not for that. There isn't some fancy combination of words you need to put together to make the ban go away, all you have to do is convince me that you should be unbanned. This should have been over in two seconds but for some reason you just keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper. I'm really not sure about what to do right now.
digging myself deeper sigh? sm fucking h, Im not telling u what to dot he evidence and convo already shows what to do >.> Im starting to think your not as bright as I had thought at first. im gonna be playing NoX station until you figure out what you want to do. I cant continue to slap more knowledge for my unban on here then I already have. Its done. Either way I willb e Streaming some Space Station 13 and bringing some new people to the game If i am unbanned you wills ee me livestreaming your servers if not then ill be on NoX station most likely bringing noxiousnet new faces and more. Ill await your verdict
Yeah, I guess you're right. The conversation does show what to do.

Appeal denied, try again in a month.
and dumbass award goes to Magic gg bro, obviously my appeal was just and i shouldve been unbanned but u kinda showed you are a dumb persona fterall take care ill make sure to let my lviestream know to avoid your servers at all cost good day.
Hi I heard you wanted other admin opinion. Im sorry I couldn't I was at work. Heres my opinion. I know its not aligning with a lot of other admin opinion but hear me out.

Your shit. Your family for three generations in past is Shit for causing you. I curse yout offspring to be ten genreations of Shit. Your a SHIT BIGOT and u deservve it. Have a nice day