Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Banned Too Live? - MagicMountain
Seems like a trash admin banned me for living? i don't understand this at all... heres the copy pasta as well as screen shot i also stream on twitch.tv and have video as well i logged in got this message no one talked to me at all.

Enjoy the server? Got spare cash? Chip in for server costs! Goon Station 13 Server Donation Bin #11
You have been banned. Reason: Appeal this if you want to live
Banned By: magicmountain
(This is a permanent ban). If you believe you were unjustly banned, head to the forums and post an appeal.
Connection died.

Picture HERE
[Image: 2db2qvm.png]

Thank you for the Unban in the future and hopefully u remove that admin as he is a obvious troll who probably uses reddit/4chan <3
oops for got this.

Byond Key: UnarmedToast
Date of Ban: 4/20/13
Specified Reason for Ban: Appeal if I want too live?
Ban Length: Perma GG no Re
What led to the ban? (No idea was logged out when kid did it logged in later to find out about it. Obvious troll
Just to be clear, for your benefit, you were banned for homophobic slurs directed at another person, while telling them you had reported them and they would be banned.

Ironic, isn't it?
Hello, yes I banned you forever for calling a dude a slur.

I would have just spoken with you and asked you to respect our rules while you're playing here but you had logged off shortly after verbally abusing someone so I was unable to speak with you.

I permabanned you to force you to come here, so we could have this conversation.

Will you respect and follow our rules while playing here? Judging by the tone of this post, I'm guessing not.
Wait, so you banned me bc someone states i said a slur when the on record reason jsut states "appeal if you want to live" When someone says "sup my nigga" are you gonna say hes calling some a N word too? thats ignorance on your part not mine. If someones acting like a complete douchebag then hes a Fag dude lets be honest here especially since you made the bullshit excuse that you apparently "pmed me" yet you have no proof and i know you never talked too me since i was banned without even knowing who you are. Shit admin award goes to magic for trolling then trying to come on here and state a lie and troll more <3 Yes i will respect the rules by the admins but magic gtfo you shouldnt even be handling this ban appeal since this involves you does HR at work allow the too co workers to just hash it out during a appeal or investigation? no thats just dumb. Id like to have another Admin do my appeal please and have magic state his own appeal towards what he says i did with a screenshot or proof of this. so far ive given a screenshot and my proof that the reason of the ban was "Appeal fi i want to Live" <--- Nothing states i used a slur that shis word towards my evidence. I should be unbanned due to the admins fault of the matter of not providing enough evidence or stating a valid reason for the perma ban. Him stating one thing for a ban then coming tot he forums and making a different statement and acting as that is the valid reason when the on record proof states that was not the case is bullshit. with this i woudl like 3 things to make this appeal as fair adn jsut as possible

1. Have another Admi handle my appeal case and take what proof i ahve into consideration, Allowing the accused admin to also handle my appeal is unprofessional and gives him the power to justify how own justice instead of an unbiased un opinionated 3rd party.

2. Allow the accused admin time to provide screenshots video chat logs and or recorded VOIP of what his reason for the permant ban and state his case tot he 3rd party admin in a unjustifible manner allowing him his own unbiased unopinioned lookthrough.

3. if any witnesses of said crime comes forth please screen the witness and make srue the witness can account with actual evidence or logs of being on the server at the time of the infraction made by the accused (i.e Me if your not too slow to realize) So to make sure that the witness is not lieing or supporting a side without proper cause or reasoning (i.e some kid hoping on the admins dick or mine to try to grief/troll/or get ahead in game somehow)

with that being said. I hope that the staff members will look into this and give me the opportunity as well as magic the time to show that his ban is just and right. Til then i should be unbanned until proven guilty or until magic can show proof. So far on the record the only reason we have is "appeal if you want to Live" him stating another reason via forums is not the reason stated on the record and should be exspunged from this appeal due to it being changed from the original statement or he should provide proof of his change to the reason then from what he set it as on the screenshot. Thank You. Kids need to take law or learn what a justice system looks like fi they gonna staff the correct way instead of troll and abuse admin.

Thank You will await your posts admins excluding Magic thank you
Don't call people faggots. It's a slur against the gay community.
Server Logs of Fri April 19 Wrote:[20:58:00] SAY: Camryn Byers/UnarmedToast : faggot reported
[20:58:20] SAY: Camryn Byers/UnarmedToast : ban him hes a faggot
[20:58:40] ACCESS: Logout: UnarmedToast *no client*/(Camryn Byers)

[21:01:23] ADMIN: magicmountain has banned unarmedtoast.
Reason: Appeal this if you want to live
This is a permanent ban.

I'll be more than happy to lift this ban if you'll express some sort of understanding that you broke the rules. I mean, you clearly didn't even read them. Also it wouldn't hurt if you would try and convince us that you're going to make an effort to play within the rules in the future.
also laffo at this goofy attempt to rules lawyer
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:Don't call people faggots. It's a slur against the gay community.

This Kid, it wasnt in that sense obviously. also why are u even posting your opinion gtfo your not the appealer.

magic mountain Wrote:
Server Logs of Fri April 19 Wrote:[20:58:00] SAY: Camryn Byers/UnarmedToast : faggot reported
[20:58:20] SAY: Camryn Byers/UnarmedToast : ban him hes a faggot
[20:58:40] ACCESS: Logout: UnarmedToast *no client*/(Camryn Byers)

[21:01:23] ADMIN: magicmountain has banned unarmedtoast.
Reason: Appeal this if you want to live
This is a permanent ban.

More then enough Proof though it was not in the intent of discrimination it was in the intent that a kid was trolling me and grtiefing me/metagaming but thats besides the point. yes ill respect the rules and you now that you ahve made your point valid other then that i Apologize if someone WAS offended by it as it was not intented in that way obviously.

I'll be more than happy to lift this ban if you'll express some sort of understanding that you broke the rules. I mean, you clearly didn't even read them. Also it wouldn't hurt if you would try and convince us that you're going to make an effort to play within the rules in the future.
idk why it was made in edit but repost of it here.

More then enough Proof though it was not in the intent of discrimination it was in the intent that a kid was trolling me and grtiefing me/metagaming but thats besides the point. yes ill respect the rules and you now that you ahve made your point valid other then that i Apologize if someone WAS offended by it as it was not intented in that way obviously.
Oh, maybe I misunderstood your intent here.

So what you're saying is you weren't using the term in the context of sexuality, you were using it as a general way to call the other person bad. Like calling them a complete douchebag?
Correct sir. The kid was Metagaming me and griefing i was mad but it was not in the intent to discriminate at all more of calling the kid a douchebag i should have not worded it that way since so many people were offended obviously >.> but i assumed people could read betweent he lines and see that it was not in the intent of discrimination >.> but people are also stupid as well.
So there's nothing wrong with saying to someone, "You're terrible, like a gay person"?
Wtf? ya thats wrong But once again your taking it out of context It was not worded that way and its obviously not stated in that way either. Don't change it from what it is. For One your intrepritation of it May be that But that is not how it is intented nor staed int hat format.

World English Dictionary
faggot or esp ( US ) fagot 1 (ˈfæɡət)

— n
1. a bundle of sticks or twigs, esp when bound together and used as fuel
2. a bundle of iron bars, esp a box formed by four pieces of wrought iron and filled with scrap to be forged into wrought iron
3. a ball of chopped meat, usually pork liver, bound with herbs and bread and eaten fried
4. a bundle of anything

— vb
5. to collect into a bundle or bundles
6. needlework to do faggoting on (a garment, piece of cloth, etc)

[C14: from Old French, perhaps from Greek phakelos bundle]

fagot or esp ( US ) fagot 1

— n

— vb

[C14: from Old French, perhaps from Greek phakelos bundle]

Cited from the offical World DIctionary

Also, Your taking the word out of context of what it actually stands for by using your own emotions to justify again Magic >.> either keep it on topic and not reword it for what it is or allow a 3rd party to handle the situation sir.
Well, the rule flat out says "Do not ever say these things. You will be almost immediately banned." To be clear you were banned for breaking a rule not for hurting anyone's feelings.

Most reasonable people understand why a civil person doesn't say certain things and wouldn't really need to be told. The rule is supposed to catch everyone else. Since it wasn't enough in this case I'm trying to get you to think about things a little bit, hopefully a deeper understanding will stick with you.