Awfulworldkid Mentor Application (Because Why Not)
Usual Character Name: Chance Ironmonger
BYOND Username: Awfulworldkid
Recommended by (if applicable): No one
Times Available: 3PM EST - 8PM EST weekdays, 11AM EST - 8PM EST weekends, but not every day

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): 
I've been playing on Goon for a very long time, done pretty much every job (except HoS), and I feel like it's a good idea for me to start giving back to the newbies that may not know very much about the game. I think I have a pretty good attitude for this sort of thing, I like to help, and I know at least something about pretty much every job. Even if I don't know some things that some people might ask about, I can do my best to find out for them, and if worst comes to worst another mentor can help them. I asked for mentor partly because I'm bored, but largely because I genuinely like helping people and I've been kinda burned out on actually playing on Goonstation recently, so I figured that I could just observe and help people out if I don't want to play a round.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):
I don't think I've ever been banned, but there was an incident awhile ago where I got warned for metagaming, after which I've never metagamed again.
Well, you didn't even meet the minimum word count on top of having zero idea of who you are, so try again some other time.
Cackling Aloud With Gusto Cackling Aloud With Gusto Cackling Aloud With Gusto Cackling Aloud With Gusto Cackling Aloud With Gusto Cackling Aloud With Gusto Cackling Aloud With Gusto Cackling Aloud With Gusto  Cackling Aloud With GustoCackling Aloud With Gusto

u h*cked up doofus!!!!!!! try again