Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reagent Extractor Storage Tanks
Can we make it so that they can be removed? Functionally, the tanks would be the same as fuel tanks (to the point of I think fuel tanks should be a specific instance of a storage tank) - you wouldn't be able to use them just like large beakers because you lack the interactions other than transferring their contents to other containers (again, see fuel tank).

My reasoning for wanting to be able to remove them is actually geared around wanting to be able to upgrade them (putting an artbeaker in their place) than use them, but I see no harm in being able to make use of them as well and/or remove them entirely to screw with the botanists.
First thing I'm gonna do with them is fill it with sarin and smoke it in the monkey pit.
I mean... you can do that already with the welding fuel tanks...
secret protip: *twirl a fuel can to empty it out without needing to use other ways of removing the fuel inside

you can put stuff into the empty fuel can super easily
Oh I've been doing that for a while now, just that this would make it even easier to get these tanks, especially if you can't get into Maintenance or they've all been turned into flamethrowers.