Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guilty Pleasures - What do you abuse?
"What is abuse here... every time in the first minute."

Hmmm. Full box of tools is the closest thing, though I have been known to skip that some rounds(particularly medical rounds where things aren't going that type of shit).

For the longest time it was "get something in every slot", but I'm a lot more mellow about that now that the suit bonuses are less common, and while Escha Thermic has jittering like someone on meth from her sugar high as a signature feature, there's a surprising amount of rounds I skip my bottle of chocolate every 20 minutes(Slow metabolism is so fun. This is like 99% of the reason I have it.).

I love to grab a TON or utilize a TON of things semi-consistently, but few completely consistently... and it tends to be thematics as to why. I'm silly.

Though, having said that, I tend to end up with a power hammer, some kind of armored suit or high end space suit or Class II Rad Suit or something, some horrible chem in a beaker/spray bottle, some ghetto weapon like an artifact or a zip gun or a stun baton I was using to test artifacts if I feel feisty, full tools, and some ridiculous random things like hand teleporters or traitor gear as staff assistant, along with the sugar high, maybe an artbeaker, some ridiculous healchems...

I generally only do that level of grabbing gear as staff assistant though. I figure it is their job. Stealing things.

Messages In This Thread
Guilty Pleasures - What do you abuse? - by rulib - 02-22-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: Guilty Pleasures - What do you abuse? - by SageAcrin - 03-07-2017, 08:56 AM