Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guilty Pleasures - What do you abuse?
(02-23-2017, 12:55 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 12:53 PM)shotgunbill Wrote: I abuse the players by being an admin.

what do you abuse, not who smilie with a protruding tongue

The players are mere things to us admins you see.
Welding fuel tanks explode if you send them through a hand portal because of the sparks. So if theres someone i dont like, I give them a tracking implant and throw welding fuel and metal foam through a handportal.
Hiding in bushes when being chased, plain and simple. It is astonishing how little people bother to check the bushes in a Yakety Sax-esque chase, probably because taking the moment to click on the bush and check means the other guy is halfway across the station by now
(02-23-2017, 03:09 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote: Hiding in bushes when being chased, plain and simple. It is astonishing how little people bother to check the bushes in a Yakety Sax-esque chase, probably because taking the moment to click on the bush and check means the other guy is halfway across the station by now

It really fun seeing them go past you
anytime i play HoP i will make an id to access the id computer and nothing else, then give myself all access and leave the id computer for all to use, and walk away
when i still played a lot: sulphuric, fluorosulphuric, and clf3 in the same beaker in the proper ratio(that i peaked off of one of infinitemonkeys' oil cans as a ghost), all superheated to ridiculous temperature. saved for anyone going way overboard with some OP murder gimmick while i sat around fucking about with whatever idea i had that night

grabchoke -> floorslam to build up ridiculous amounts of different types of damage on someone real quick without a weapon

punching people in the groin because it gave a chance at all three stun messages, followed by #2 on this list

setting the hand teleporter to nothing in an area with a lot of lattice near it
I always beeline for my ideal loadout rounds start unless I'm just fucking around. NASSA, fanny pack, engineering helmet, non slip shoes, insulated gloves, armor, sunglasses, jetpack, full tool set, gun, etc. I've even memorized the backup spots for the second NASSA suit and the trophy belt if someone else is quicker on the draw.
As Janitor I quickly seek out a toolbelt and pair of black gloves. On LLJK1.

i know, dastardly. Scandalous.
I use memes from the flash subreddit.

(02-24-2017, 03:20 PM)aft2001 Wrote: As Janitor I quickly seek out a toolbelt and pair of black gloves. On LLJK1.

i know, dastardly. Scandalous.

Literally Hitler. Please bring on the Ban hammer.
Pretending to be a decent HoP so I can shut down customs and go supercop at the slightest provocation
Using calomel injectors to kill antags
Not feeling guilty about supercopping, killing murderers with calomel, feeding them to the reclaimer and finding mindslave implants afterwards
The cups dispensed from water fountains can be used in glass recyclers...

ohgodpleasedon'tremovethisfeaturecoders
when i play security i like to capture antags and throw them into the gen pop cell and force them to fight eachother to the death for their freedom
i abuse the admin toolkit
(02-24-2017, 09:11 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: when i play security i like to capture antags and throw them into the gen pop cell and force them to fight eachother to the death for their freedom

I should do this more often.
Synthflesh patches in the pocket. You click them and it takes the patch out right away. So robust.