Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
With an even heavier heart and tears in my eyes nerf pocket internals
(02-23-2017, 07:34 AM)Superlagg Wrote: ...

Now, a pair of goggles that put a colored overlay on tiles, tinted based on the level of gas in that tile, would be fantastic. Maybe let the thermal goggles also detect the temperature of the air in the tiles as well, since the cold is the biggest issue with depressurization. Maybe maybe also something that'll make holes into space much more obvious, like the mesons, but helpful. Maybe maybe maybe also something else that'll tell you the rough volume of the room you're in so you can figure out how many dozens of cans you need.

Maybe add it as a function of mesonic goggles that you can toggle on/off (like the upgraded ProDoc goggles)? Apply a colour based on the level of O2 inĀ each tile, so "breathable" is green (as it currently appears), "low, but actually a reasonable amount of it" is yellow, and "oh god this is going to take forever to repressurise" is red. Or do a gradient, whatever.
If you need oxygen carry a big white tank, in your hands, you nerds, no sacrificing your bag, just hold it. And yes those goggles seem neat
Pretty sure you can fit the big O2 tanks on your belt with some of armor too.
(02-23-2017, 12:51 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: If you need oxygen carry a big white tank, in your hands, you nerds, no sacrificing your bag, just hold it. And yes those goggles seem neat

Except for when you slip and drop it and lose your air source. Much better to wear the tank and carry the bag
I remember people have been asking for 'will this tile suffocate me' goggles for a long time, I'd love to see some of those (as nobody uses analyzers, much less on every single tile)